An ESB acts as a high speed expressway for data flow in an enterprise, enabling seamless communication among mutually interacting software applications. Fiorano ESB obviates point-to-point integration efforts and integrates heterogeneous applications, databases, cloud and other systems streamlining the complex architecture of an enterprise.
- Fiorano ESB provides codeless integration between the bank's core banking system with all the channel applications. The configuration based tools enable citizen integrators to use the drag and drop interface to create integration flows without and coding
- Detailed technical product features can be found on this link: http://www.fiorano.com/products/esb-enterprise-service-bus/key-features.php
- Secured and reliable communications Fiorano ESB is backed by an underlying standards-based messaging backbone providing scalable, enterprise class messaging with assured message delivery.
- Future proof solution Fiorano ESB's unique architecture allows parallel message flows between nodes, enabling natural and seamless integration of new applications/systems across the enterprise. This unbounded scalability makes your IT infrastructure a las
- Enhanced enterprise-wide visibility and administration Easily monitor all your information flows, manage all security authorizations and event-handling through a centralized ESB Administration Console.
- Reduced development costs Apart from obviating point-to-point integration, Fiorano pre-built adapters and Microservices allows over 80% of all integrations to be implemented out-of-the-box, with no additional programming, saving enterprises significant ti