paysafecard Enhances its App
- Payments , Infrastructure
- 02.02.2016 01:45 pm
paysafecard, the global market leader in prepaid online payment methods and member of Paysafe Group Plc, has, following comprehensive usability tests, updated its app to meet concrete user requests regarding its visual layout, as well as adding additional services and extended features.
All essential features are displayed on the app’s home screen, allowing users to immediately access those services they need from the entire range available:
· Sales outlet finder with augmented reality feature 360° paysafecard, which displays all sales outlets in the immediate vicinity in 360° mode.
· Balance check for a complete overview of all payments.
· Log-in to my paysafecard payments account for managing users’ complete paysafecard balance as one.
Additional features available in the app:
· Smartwatch (Google Wear) for finding the nearest sales outlet.
· Help & info: all the answers to the most important questions about paysafecard.
· Promotions & competitions.
As a global driving force behind continued digital development, paysafecard is proud that the relaunch was naturally implemented using only an in-house team and know-how. Udo Müller, CEO of paysafecard, accordingly views this step positively: “The use of mobile internet and all its facets is progressing swiftly. Payment processes are as integral to this as the range of digital entertainment available — for which paysafecard is particularly popular as a payment method. For this reason, the paysafecard app is of central significance to the continued evolution of our business. That’s why we have intensively invested in its further development.”
Gartner and Jupiter Research Institute calculates that 450 million users will already be using mobile devices for payments in 2016. The Bank of America estimates the transaction volume completed via mobile devices in 2016 to be 721 billion USD. With its use of fingerprint scanning for verification purposes paysafecard is on trend: According to the German digital association Bitkom, such methods are already completely acceptable to 58% of users, whereby young target groups (14-29) are even more open-minded (67%).