Gresham delivers flexible real-time solutions to meet corporate treasury demands
- Payments , Banking , Data
- 15.10.2019 08:10 am
Gresham Technologies plc, the leading software and services company that specialises in providing real-time solutions for data integrity and control, banking integration, payments and cash management returns to EuroFinance with news of enhanced technology solutions for corporate treasury operations.
Phil Boland, Gresham, Managing Director, Cash Management Solutions commented:
“With over 2,100 delegates from more than 50 countries there is no better place than EuroFinance in Copenhagen to engage with our corporate treasury and banking customers and share exciting news about our payments and cash management product evolution.”
Gresham will be demonstrating its solutions for corporate treasury operational efficiency during EuroFinance enabling attendees to take away a clear understanding of the technology available today and an appreciation of the tangible value these solutions can bring to their own operations.
Key benefits of the Gresham cash management solutions on show at EuroFinance include:
· real time access to data, essential for operational efficiency;
· intuitive analytics for faster, effective decision making;
· proven multi-bank connectivity for optimal bank partner engagement;
· supports the demands of ever changing regulatory and compliance requirements;
· offers business and IT ease of use and adoption of Gresham’s proven Clareti solutions; and
· the flexibility to automate almost any treasury process, especially those that are traditionally labour intensive and error-prone.
A prime example of the Clareti platform’s flexibility bringing concrete benefits is Gresham’s recent solution for a long term customer delivering improved automation for a small but important treasury activity.
“As a large multi-national, BAT operates across some 180 countries, with a variety of financial transactions flowing to and from every size of bank including many based in emerging markets. When challenged with the need to automate FX transactions from these smaller banks and integrate with our SAP system, we turned to Gresham Technologies.” Phil Stewart, Global Head of Cash and Banking, British American Tobacco.
Gresham is an exhibitor at EuroFinance 2019 in Copenhagen and invites all attendees to meet with their Gresham @ EuroFinance team.