Profile Software is sponsoring the UK Finance Digital Innovation Summit
- Investment Management , Banking
- 13.09.2018 01:35 pm
Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today that it supports the proceedings of the UK Finance Digital Innovation Summit, taking place on 18 September 2018 in CodeNode, London, to showcase the latest developments in its award-winning Banking and Investment Management solutions.
During the Summit, Profile’s executives will have the opportunity to discuss with the delegates on Profile’s recent product enhancements and successful implementations as well as the challenging market trends that are fully accommodated in the company’s platforms to empower a Digital Banking experience.
At its stand, Profile Software will be presenting amongst others its FMS.next Digital Banking solution that incorporates the entire spectrum of banking operations, on a single platform, with online and powerful features for client onboarding, transactions, loans, mortgages, automated credit scoring and payments. The company will also present its FMS.next Loans Servicer solution that streamlines the Loan Management process efficiently responding to the evolving market challenges. Also featured at Profile’s stand will be RiskAvert, its advanced regulatory capital calculation, liquidity risk and reporting platform that ensures seamless integration with various data sources, while enhancing performance, stability, scalability and unique user experience. Profile has also recently launched Axia Robo Advisor that automates the investment management advisory process and can alternatively be implemented as a hybrid service model.
Profile Software’s key solutions include:
- FMS.next: the internationally implemented Digital Banking system available in the Cloud and SaaS, covering Core Banking, Lending and Loans, Payments, Alternative Finance and FinTech requirements.
- RiskAvert: the complete and modern Risk, Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting platform for Credit, Market, Operational and Liquidity Risk according to the international frameworks (Basel ΙΙΙ, IFRS9), supporting XBRL validation and conversion functions.
- Acumennet: the comprehensive Front-to-Back Office Treasury platform, covering all financial instruments, including very complex structures.
- Axia & IMSplus: the award-winning Investment Management platforms for advanced Wealth, Asset and Fund Management, Insurance Investment Management, Personal/Private Banking, Robo Advisory and Custody operations as a cloud/web-based, omni-channel system over an automated and risk-free architectural environment.
The UK Finance Digital Innovation Summit will bring together industry experts and renowned speakers to explore multiple topics of financial services digital policy and innovation. This multi-stream conference will look in depth at the biggest digital issues and opportunities UK Finance members are facing such as open banking, data security, GDPR, artificial intelligence PSD2 and digital challenges, with dedicated content. To register to the Summit follow the link here.