StoneRiver Unveils New State Compliance Manager Software
- 07.04.2017 12:00 pm
Today Sapiens International Corporation, a global leader in providing software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector, announced that its fully owned subsidiary StoneRiver, Inc., a trusted insurance technology partner with solutions across multiple business lines, has announced the addition of a State Compliance Manager module for the eFreedom annual statement system. The State Compliance Manager offers convenience and time-savings as it manages state forms for compliance, with regulatory and statutory reporting standards.
Nearly 80 companies have opted for the State Compliance Manager and benefited from cost-effective, efficient ways of managing steadily increasing regulatory and compliance demands. With the StoneRiver software, insurers:
- Receive details about required filings (number of copies required, etc.)
- Possess a full calendar of all state and NAIC due dates
- Benefit from automatic time monitoring. StoneRiver monitors online state-provided forms and instructions and notifies clients of changes
- Save time and effort by keeping all state filing materials in one place
- Can populate company and statement data from annual and quarterly statements
"StoneRiver is dedicated to accelerating the annual statement preparation process by automating tasks wherever possible to make it easier," said StoneRiver vice president Julie Kramer. "The new State Compliance Manager offers significant help in managing the process more effectively and efficiently."