Q&A with Gordon McHarg, Founder and CEO of AutoRek
- 26.05.2023 -- 06:58 am
- Gordon McHarg, CEO , AutoRek
1. AutoRek has expanded into new sectors in recent years. Which sectors within financial services stand to benefit the most from automation? Automation has the power to overhaul businesses across all sectors. But, due to it being a data-heavy industry, the financial services sector is in a prime position to benefit. By utilising intelligent...
Q&A with Avinash Shekhar, Founder and CEO of TaxNodes
- 23.05.2023 -- 11:32 am
- Avinash Shekhar, Founder and CEO, TaxNodes
How is TaxNodes helping in calculating individual crypto tax liability? Ans- TaxNodes is a powerful platform designed to assist crypto tax users in accurately recording, calculating and filing their tax liability. Its primary objective is to simplify the calculation, evaluation, and filing of crypto taxes accurately, thereby minimising the risks of...
Nirav Patel, CEO, Andaria Talks about B2B Payments and Embedded Finance
- 26.04.2023 -- 12:28 pm
- Nirav Patel, CEO, Andaria
1. Can you tell me what Andaria does? Andaria is a fintech and licenced e-money institute (EMI). We offer business current accounts to a variety of different sectors and companies across the UK and Europe. We’re a huge believer in combining strong technology with excellent customer service, and we’re also on a mission to make payments simpler for...
What’s Driving DBaaS Adoption in FSI
- 05.04.2023 -- 07:24 am
- Rowen Grierson, Senior Director and General Manager UK&I, Nutanix
1. The financial sector is cited as one of the largest markets for companies operating in the database technology sector. What is it about the banking and financial markets that drives database technology adoption? Databases are the foundation of core banking systems given that banks process millions of transactions per day. Databases ensure the...
AI Value for Fintech Sector
- 21.03.2023 -- 09:46 am
- Isa Goksu, UK CTO , Globant
1. Can you give an overview of how AI can create strategic value for a business, especially fintech? There are many ways AI can create strategic value for any business, particularly for FinTechs: • Process Automation: AI can help automate repetitive tasks and processes, reducing the need for human labour. This could include things like automated...
Q&A With Bini Mary Easow, Principal Architect At SunTec
- 07.03.2023 -- 03:59 pm
- Bini Mary Easow, Principal Architect, SunTec
1. Why did you choose a career in fintech? Bini: Fintech companies work within such a dynamic and interesting space that is unique to other industries. The financial technology sector appealed to me because it’s a very open and transparent working environment where teams work collaboratively with each other. This kind of connected culture, where...
Open Banking – Q&A With Andrew Raphaely, CEO At 365 Business Finance
- 01.03.2023 -- 11:25 am
- Andrew Raphaely, CEO, 365 Business Finance
1. Can you describe how open banking has improved 365 Business Finance’s own processes and speed of lending? Open banking has helped us increase the overall efficiency of our process. In much less time than previously, we’re able to analyse and assess a business on multiple levels through our detailed and granular data review. It has allowed...
Financial IT Interviews Bernhard Blaha, CEO at The People's SCE
- 24.02.2023 -- 03:49 pm
- Bernhard Blaha, CEO, The People's SCE
1. Can you please tell us more about the story behind The People’s SCE? Sure! The People’s SCE was formed to empower businesses and communities of their own financial destiny. It is a decentrally governed organisation (DGO) that enables its members to partake in community decisions, grants voting rights, and seeks to enhance inclusivity in an...