Interview with Ruairi Nash, Director, Head of Relationship Management & Solution Engineering (EMEA), StarCompliance
- 23.05.2022 -- 06:22 pm
- Ruairi Nash, Director, Head of Relationship Management & Solution Engineering (EMEA), StarCompliance
How can you overcome the challenges of the FCA’s Senior Managers and Certification Regime? Ever since the financial crisis in 2008, global regulators have continued to bring in new measures to help strengthen market integrity. In the UK, part of this regulatory wave involved the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR), which the FCA...
- 22.04.2022 -- 07:59 am
- Mark Jenkins, CFO, MHR International
Payroll automation is necessary to ensure that employees are paid appropriately and on time. Payrolls may be complicated, much more so for small business owners without a dedicated payroll team. As a result, payroll is left entirely on the owner's shoulders, which can be concerning. As employees perform diligently and deserve to be compensated properly...
- 13.04.2022 -- 05:15 pm
- David Scott Turner, CTO, Imburse
Tell us about Imburse and your role within the business : I’m the Chief Technology Officer at Imburse, and I’m responsible for the technical strategy in building the platform and engineering teams. Why should businesses focus more (if they are not already) on payment experiences? Offering an easy and fluid payment...
Jackson Mueller, Director of Policy & Government Affairs at Securrency, a leading developer of institutional-grade blockchain-based financial and regulatory technology
- 13.04.2022 -- 11:45 am
- Jackson Mueller, Director of Policy & Government Affairs, Securrency
"If crypto technologies are going to be a big part of the future, then we in the UK want to be in, and in on the ground floor,” said City Minister Jon Glen expressing the UK government's strong commitment to the sector. As the UK announces plans to become the world’s leading crypto hub, what can lawmakers do to ensure they don't fall behind? I...
- 11.04.2022 -- 02:59 pm
- Sam Majid, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, MCMC
Having heavily spent on predictive Big Data Analytics (BDA), in what way has MCMC integrated BDA in its overall structure? MCMC invested into BDA to accelerate the culture and adoption of analytics in day to day MCMC regulatory and industry development efforts. In parallel, MCMC also invested in Data Science upskilling throughout the organisation...
Two-factor Authentication and Digital Transformation: How Paymentology Experts are Reacting to Rapid Changes?
- 07.04.2022 -- 09:59 am
- Genevieve Mattheus, Head of Implementations and Testing, Paymentology
Genevieve Mattheus is a payments expert and Head of Implementations and Testing for Paymentology, a global card issuer and growing payments processor operating in 49 countries across 14 time zones. 1. How might two-factor authentication rules affect e-commerce in the long run? Are there any other benefits apart from data security?...
- 31.03.2022 -- 02:39 pm
- Bill Koefoed, CFO, OneStream Software
Can you tell us why you think OneStream has been successful? There are a couple of things that have made OneStream successful. First is the “big idea” the company was founded on, which is the challenge many organizations face trying to drive a continuous corporate performance management process using spreadsheets or multiple legacy...
- 23.03.2022 -- 08:35 am
- Jerry Young, CEO, ieDigital
1. Please tell us a little about ieDigital' s history. ieDigital, originally named Intelligent Environments, was founded 37 years ago. After delivering the first UK internet banking credit card solutions for Marbles™, it re-branded as IE and became a specialist software company dedicated to serving the financial...