Matica Reveals Power-Performance Desktop Card Printer
- 24.11.2016 11:30 am
Matica Technologies AG, a worldwide leading vendor for financial and secure ID card issuance personalization announces its latest innovation: the XID9x00e Series. This new series is a modular, heavy-duty retransfer card issuance solution based on the proven XID retransfer printer (300dpi and 600dpi) but further combines a newly developed card feeder and encoder module.
It is ideal for government agencies and service bureaus for low to mid-volume ID card printing, de-centralized card production as well as financial institutions.
The XID9x00e Series facilitates in-house, rigorous card issuance for government agencies, police and military, universities, aviation, port authorities and retail. It yields maximum cards throughout per printing cycle. Its unique card feeder module accommodates up to 350 cards while various encoders can be added in any combination. Additional feeder and encoder modules can be attached, so the number of accessible online cards can rise to 1,400. Together, the embedded PC and powerful middleware creates a new and unique series.
The unprecedented abilities behind the new retransfer series lie with its high-performance card production throughput while also offering printing, encoding and laminating in unique parallel processing.
“It’s gratifying when investment and rigor in research and engineering produce a ground-breaking solution like the XID9x00e Series. This range will satisfy the demands of a very broad range of customers who want to progress into industrial-class ID card printing from localized desktops without investing in a full central issuance solution,” said Sandro Camilleri, CEO, Matica Technologies AG.
“Customers want investments to last, to produce fast, high-performing results and adapt as and when business needs change – and that’s what we’ve produced. We listen to our customers, partners and associates and respond carefully to stay competitive, agile and disruptive. We expect the XID9x00e Series will be very well received throughout the industries”, adds Eric Bouvard, Vice President of Product Marketing, Matica Technologies.
What makes the XID9x00e Series stand out from the crowd?
Parallel task processing
- Designed to support multiple tasks in parallel: feeding, encoding, printing and laminating.
- Maximised throughput in batch mode fully controlled by Matica Desktop suite middleware.
- Unique capability to produce and print multiple types of cards.
- Only desktop card printer in the market that can encode up to 4 types of chip cards without reconfiguration.
- Increased card stock capability for more autonomy.
- Allows hundreds of devices to be connected via IP through a single server.
- On-board PC monitors card printing jobs and devices.
- Plug and play – use it any time, from any desktop.