Ingenico Group, the global leader in seamless payment, today announced it will be exhibiting at the RSPA RetailNOW 2016 conference taking place August 1-3, 2016 at the Graylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas. The company will be demonstrating its retail payment offerings, including Pay-at-the-Table, NFC/contactless, semi-integrated and EMV solutions at booth 532.
Additionally, Andrew Molloy, director of product, mobile solutions for Ingenico Group, North America has been invited to present on EMV-enabled mPOS:
- Using Software Development Kits To Accelerate the Path to EMV-enabled mPOS
Breakout session held by Andrew Molloy, Ingenico Group
Monday, August 1 from 1:00 – 1:50 pm CT
ISVs and VARs, whose core competency are not payment, are struggling to ensure that their apps are EMV ready. What makes this difficult? EMV solutions are much more complex to develop than magstripe, and EMV certifications are expensive and time consuming. However, a new movement toward Software Development Kits (SDKs) is changing that, and enabling ISVs and VARs to quickly and easily integrate secure EMV payment acceptance into their mobile apps. They can then connect their apps to EMV-ready mobile card readers and EMV-ready gateways – resulting in pre certified, EMV-ready, all-in-one solutions that are ready for merchants.
At its booth, Ingenico Group will be showcasing its payment acceptance solutions, including:
- Marketplace: Enables ISVs and developers to create new experiences at the point of sale by building and distributing merchant and consumer-facing value-added applications that run on Ingenico Group’s next-generation Telium TETRA smart terminals;
- Pay-at-the-Table: Enables restaurants to accept emerging payment types, including EMV and NFC/contactless payments, and is designed to increase profitability and security while improving guest satisfaction;
- mPOS EMV SDK: Provides ISVs, VARs and developers with a fast path to EMV with a pre-certified, end-to-end solution comprised of the EMV SDK, gateway and card readers;
- Retail Devices and In-store Mobility Solutions: Ingenico Group’s broad range of solutions offer simple and secure integration across a variety of use cases; and
- Point-to-Point Encryption and Semi-Integrated Payment Solutions: The latest in payment security technology eases the EMV certification process, establishes safeguards against data breaches and reduces PCI scope.
“As the retail industry continues to evolve with advanced technology and a range of new payments solutions, consumers expect security, convenience and speed. At RetailNOW, we are excited to discuss our latest innovations that are specifically designed to address these challenges,” said Molloy. “Ingenico Group is committed to providing retailers with payment solutions that meet the needs of all retail environments, while developing technology that is simple, seamless and secure.”