● Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, today announcedthat a top 10 global bank has deployed the Kofax Mobile Credit and Debit Card Framework and the Kofax Mobile Capture™ Platform to allow customers to activate new credit cards by taking a picture of the card using the bank’s mobile app.
● The bank’s app now allows a customer to activate a new embossed or non-embossed credit card by taking a picture of the card. The credit card account number and expiration date are automatically extracted and used to accelerate the activation process.
● This capability is expected to significantly enhance the customer’s experience while easing the activation process, shortening the time to card usage and increasing revenue growth potential.
● Kofax Mobile Credit and Debit Card Framework enables banks to embed these capabilities in their mobile apps, helping their customers facilitate easier payments, balance transfers and new account openings.
● Kofax Mobile Capture Platform enables organisations to create mobile apps that integrate capture and process management capabilities to streamline information-intensive customer interactions and extend self-service capabilities. It turns mobile devices into information capture devices that deliver a more engaging customer experience to “meet customers where they are” in an anywhere, anytime manner. With Kofax Mobile Capture Platform, organisations can improve customer service and accelerate transactions, thereby increasing revenue and customer loyalty. Kofax Mobile Capture Platform is the only platform in the industry that enables banks to create, deploy and maintain their own mobile capture solutions.