WORKTECH16 London Gathers Industry Experts
- IT Innovations , Infrastructure
- 01.11.2016 10:45 am
WORKTECH16 London will be returning to London on Wednesday 9th & Thursday 10th November with another high profile line up of speakers offering their insights about the future of the work.
WORKTECH is a uniquely-focused event with topics that consider people, place and technology at work, to give an in depth understanding of the future of work and workplace and crucially how this impacts business performance.
The high profile local and international line up of thought leaders and pertinent topics such as:
· Creating Workplaces of the Future with ‘Learnings from the Edge’. Heralded by Bloomberg as ‘The greenest, most intelligent building in the world. It knows where you live, what car you drive, how much sugar you take in your coffee. Martin Laws and Dave Sie, Partners from Deloitte will share their evolving story and lessons learnt. We will also hear the latest thinking about the new technologies incorporated into the space such as connected lighting, way finding technologies and space management tools and more.
· The Future of Living and Working in World Cities. We are delighted that Lord Richard Rogers, one of the most influential British architects of our time and, internationally acclaimed British Designer, Sebastian Conran, will share their perspectives on Innovations, People, Place and The Future of London.
· Big Data & Smart Spaces
Rahim Tafazolli, Director of the 5G Innovation Centre, University of Surrey will examine The Future Connected World: What 5G means for buildings and how it will be a transformative power for the next 30 years.
Other speakers confirmed are:
- Duncan Young, Workplace Lead, Lendlease,
- Rosalyn Dexter, Author of Design is a Mind-Field
- David Harry, Vice President UK Change Manager, Deutsche Bank
- Indy Johar, Co-Founder, Project 00
- Martin Laws and Dave Sie from Deloitte