This 2nd Edition GFMI conference will help insurers and pension providers to develop competitive asset management strategies to enhance the profitability of their investment portfolios. Join industry experts from MetLife, Prudential, Transamerica, AXIS Capital, Global Atlantic Financial Group, and many others and take away practicable asset-liability management (ALM) techniques to help optimize your assets within the investment portfolio.
Attending This Premier GFMI Conference Will Enable You To:
- Develop profitable insurance asset investment strategies in the low rate environment
- Maximize returns on fixed income assets
- Increase yield through smart alternative investment choices
- Optimize the investment portfolio to generate greater alpha without increasing risk through effective ALM
- Improve the efficiency of investment operations through better navigation of the regulatory environment
Key Speakers Include:
- Sara Bonesteel, Chief Investment Officer, Retirement & Group Insurance, The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Peter Teuscher, Managing Director, Head of Alternative Investments, Zurich Alternative Asset Management, LLC
- Lisa M. Longino, Senior Vice President, Senior Managing Director, Global Portfolio Management, MetLife, Inc.
- Eric Janecek, Head of Asset Liability Management Strategies & Development, Lincoln Financial Group
- Xiaowei Han, ALM Actuary, Head of Enterprise ALM, Transamerica
- Charles Schwartz, Head of Derivatives, AXA US
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2BO3yAt or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.