Yerra Solutions AG, a global provider of innovative solutions for in-house legal & IP, eDiscovery and compliance, has launched a cutting-edge new solution to help companies better manage IP portfolios. The technology-enabled solution is dubbed the "IP Magic Triangle" because it offers a more automated way of linking the three critical components of an organization when it comes to handling its intellectual property assets – namely the IP department, legal department and the business from a product perspective.
Traditionally, collating the data and information needed to fully maximize the value of IP and minimize risk to the business around IP has been a highly manual process. Merging product information with IP rights details and contract terms has always been a time-consuming and costly special project. Yerra is offering an option to automate establishing, managing and maintaining this model.
Some of the advantages offered by the Yerra IP Magic Triangle Solution:
- Actively manage contractual expiries and renewals in line with IP asset management timelines whilst also reducing risk
- Access to in-depth reporting capabilities against the portfolio to ensure maximum value
- Ability to view loss of exclusivity and patent expiry per product, and levels of product syntax
- Ability to link IP and contractual aspects to all levels of the defined product syntax
- Significantly reduces cost and time spent in establishing linkages, as opposed to manually establishing
You can learn more about this solution at the INTA Annual Meeting in Booth F28.