Q4 Reveals CRM Platform for IR Professionals
- 06.06.2016 01:00 pm
Q4 Inc., a global leader in cloud-based investor relations and capital market solutions, today announced the launch of Q4 Desktop, the Company's new all-in-one communications, intelligence and CRM platform for IR professionals.
"We are thrilled to announce the launch of Q4 Desktop. This product is purpose-built from the ground up to deliver all the data, tools and insights required for IR teams to manage their communications, market intelligence and investor engagement," saidDarrell Heaps, CEO of Q4. "When we set out to design this platform, we wanted to deliver an app that was easy to use, but that was also proactive in delivering information to our clients, before they asked the question. Rather than being another information portal, which requires the user to do all of the heavy lifting, we wanted the software to have the ability to do the work for the user."
Q4 Desktop integrates the Company's market-leading website, webcasting and intelligence solutions into one, easy-to-use platform, delivering seamless access to broad market data, proprietary analytics, institutional firm, fund and contact profiles along with contact management and reporting tools. The product also includes powerful features such as live chat, web and webcasting analytics, and artificial intelligence software, which provides real-time insights on institutional trading, market sentiment, volatility and investor activism throughout the day.
"The platform is integrated with artificial intelligence applications that are able to read market data along with our proprietary analytics to provide live market commentary about what is driving any stock in the market at any moment. The software analyzes institutional trading patterns, options and equity trading and various other factors to provide live market commentary throughout the day. The experience of using it is as if a talented analyst is watching and reporting on your stock throughout each trading day," said Heaps. "The technology uses our proprietary algorithms combined with Natural Language Processing to deliver a unique and compelling experience. It is a true innovation in the investor relations market and we are just getting started with it."
Q4 is now able to provide clients with a one-stop hub for all IR tools and services needed to manage a successful IR program, boosting strategic intelligence, improving decision making and strengthening investor engagement. With Q4 Desktop, users can:
- Access institutional quality stock quotes, charts, news, events, and transcripts for all North American equities
- Gain access to proprietary sentiment, volatility and investor activism algorithms for all stocks in the US and Canada
- Analyze and download Factset universe of ownership data and 150,000 global investment firm and fund profiles
- Work with an easy-to-use and lightweight CRM, which includes over 210,000 investor contact profiles, which are constantly updated to ensure accuracy
- Collaborate among internal team members and Q4 analyst and support staff through innovative real-time chat, tagging, activity logging, team notifications and more
- Easily build, save and modify reports such as briefing books, board reports and roadshow plans
- Access IR website analytics and track and report on institutional website behaviour
- Analyze investor webcast participation with complete investor contact integration
This announcement follows Q4's recent announcement of its Series B funding of $22 million, which has infused the company with capital needed to continue to expand Q4 Desktop with various other datasets and functionality. The company plans immediate upgrades such as sell-side estimates and research, as well as quantitative investor targeting, both slated for launch in Q3 2016.