SunTec Constitutes a Client Advisory Board
- Correspondence Banking , Accounting
- 23.02.2021 10:46 am
SunTec Business Solutions, the world’s #1 relationship-based pricing and billing software company today announced the constitution of its first Client Advisory Board (CAB), comprising senior banking, telecom and travel executives representing six continents.
The inaugural board has members from ABSA, Bancolombia, Comcast, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, DBS Bank, First National Bank, Global Business Travel, Goldman Sachs, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Nordea Bank.
The CAB is slated to meet twice a year to provide feedback on SunTec's business strategy and roadmap, and to suggest opportunities for closer alignment with members’ goals especially in the context of changing market priorities. CAB members will also contribute to future product development efforts and have the first right to co-innovate or develop with SunTec a new feature, product, or a module that may have a global applicability.
“Our vision for the SunTec Client Advisory Board is to build a platform for closer collaboration among global banking, insurance, telecom and travel industry leaders who are also SunTec’s clients. Through this platform, we can empower each other to stay ahead of the market through a strategic alignment of our respective businesses,” said Nanda Kumar, Founder and CEO, SunTec.
The inaugural board meeting, held recently, laid out key trends transforming businesses around the world. These include sharper focus on customer experience throughout the journey, growing acceptance of cross-ecosystem collaboration through marketplaces and platforms, stronger digitization imperatives, more investments in data security and data governance, and a growing preference for generating continuous customer insights through AI and Big Data analytics. Board members also unanimously agreed that the next stage of digital transformation will be underlined with a singular focus on customer-centricity.
“Across diverse industries, there is a clear recognition now of the importance of driving customer-centric innovations throughout the value chain. Technology of course will play a crucial role in realising this vision, and through CAB we are honoured to provide a platform for our valued clients from different industries to come together and collaborate with us to build tech solutions for the future,” said Amit Dua, President and Global Head, Client Facing Groups at SunTec.
The CAB members, representing some of the world’s largest institutions, include (names in alphabetical order):
- Amir Elfar, Vice President, Systems Engineering, Comcast
- Cowyk Fox, Managing Executive: Everyday Banking, ABSA
- Gordon Little, CEO, FNB Commercial, FNB South Africa
- Hari Moorthy, Partner, Global Head of Transaction Banking, Goldman Sachs
- Jaime Alberto Villegas Gutierrez, VP Corporate Services, Bancolombia
- James Fowle, Executive General Manager, Everyday Business Banking, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Pavan Ponaka, Vice President Corporate & Finance Platforms, Global Business Travel
- Puneet Kapoor, President - Products, Alternate Channels & Customer Experience Delivery, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Siew Choo SOH, Managing Director, Group Head of Consumer Banking and Big Data/AI Technology, DBS Bank
- Tino Kam, Head of Product Management, Transaction Banking, Nordea Bank
SunTec has over 130 clients in banking, insurance, telecom, and travel industries in more than 45 countries around the world. The company’s clients include seven of the top 25 banks in the world (by assets), one of the world’s top three travel companies and one of the largest communication service providers in the world. SunTec’s clients together handle more than three billion transactions per day.