Gunvor, Vitol and Mercuria CEOs confirmed at Reuters Events Flagship Commodity Trading Summit
- Commodity Trading Solutions
- 03.08.2020 05:24 am
Reuters Events have just announced their flagship Commodity Trading Summit (November 9-10, Online) with confirmed CEOs from Gunvor Group, Vitol and Mercuria all stepping forward to set the commodity trading agenda.
Unprecedented volatility, changing consumer and governmental demands, digital transformation and an intense geopolitical landscape are impacting every commodity, meaning it has never been more important for stakeholders to collaborate and innovate.
Free to attend, and with an incredible line-up of 20+ business-critical agenda topics, the meeting will help commodity players be sustainable, profitable and resilient, while seeking solutions for a global recovery. The online meeting will unite 5,000+ commodity stakeholders and host the most senior collection of decision makers from commodity producers, traders and consumers ever seen.
The summit will delve into four key themes, chosen by the industry:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and volatility have impacted commodity value chains
- Global Commodity Trade Outlooks: Find out the state of the agricultural, mining and metals, and energy commodities markets
- Commodity Trading in the Energy Transition: A deep-dive into how long-term government, corporate and investment initiatives will drive change for commodities
- Trading Market Structure, Transparency and Regulation: Understand how to combat inefficiencies, enhance reputation, stay compliant and boost profitability.
Top executives providing insights:
- Torbjörn Törnqvist, Chairman and CEO, Gunvor Group
- Russell Hardy, CEO, Vitol
- Marco Dunand, CEO, Mercuria Energy Trading
- Carol Howle, EVP, Trading and Shipping, BP
- Stuart Williams, President, ICE Futures Europe, Intercontinental Exchange
- Peter Reitz, Chief Executive Officer, EEX AG
Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.