Sage Upgrades Its Small Business Cloud Accounting Solution
- Cloud , Accounting , BPM , CRM
- 06.05.2020 01:29 pm
Sage, the market leader in cloud business management solutions today announced new updates to its small business cloud accounting solution. Doubling down on supporting small business, the reimagined Sage Business Cloud Accounting solution will help small businesses gain greater visibility to assess the health of their business across accounting, payroll and HR.
With many businesses now working remotely, providing the right information at the right time has never been more important. Sage’s cloud-based accounting software ensures small businesses, accountants and bookkeepers can remotely manage their customers data, accounts and people all in one native cloud destination.
“As we emerge into the new normal, we know businesses need real-time access to a digital snapshot of the health of their business, enabling them to pull the profitability, ROI and cashflow levers that help make them more productive. Sage Accounting provides this solution to our customers, all in the cloud. Now more than ever, small businesses need total visibility on the health of their business, this gives them the peace of mind to move forward - we're ready with the solutions and support our customers need as they make these decisions.” said Sabby Gill, MD and EVP, Sage UK.
The product enhancements include the availability of recent technology acquisitions AutoEntry and CakeHR, the addition of recurring invoices and bank rules, as well as broadening industry coverage with CIS compliance capability. Coupled with the feature-function enhancements, a revised customer journey offers small businesses the choice of a new three-tiered offering – enabling small businesses, accountants and bookkeepers to select the level of service across that suits their organization and experience, across accounting, payroll and HR.
New updates to Sage Accounting include:
- AutoEntry has been embedded into Sage Accounting to eliminate time-consuming, repetitive and error-prone manual data entry tasks.
- Extending the automation capability within the core of the product through the release of new features such: Bank Rules and Recurring Invoices.
- Providing users with enhanced features such as ‘Correct Transactions’ to allow them to quickly and easily find and correct errors to ensure accuracy and compliance of tax and reporting outputs.
- Broadening industry coverage with new Construction Industry Scheme compliance capability available to customers next month.
- CakeHR will be made additionally available as an option for customers
- And, finally, the inclusion of multi-currency and inventory management capabilities available specifically in the new Sage Accounting Plus tier to support businesses trading internationally and managing stock.
Suzanne Mottershead, Company Director, Sage Customer at Leisure Services said “We have recently moved over to Sage Accounting and everything is so much quicker and easier - I only need to be in the office a couple of hours a week now. It’s easy to see what we owe, how much we’re owed, what’s coming in and out, and as it links to our bank, its fool proof”.
Sage positioned as leader in new IDC MarketScape report
Following a recent review of the new offering, IDC has now positioned Sage in the Leaders category in the IDC Marketscape: worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Small Business Finance and Accounting Applications 202 Vendor Assessment (doc # US45837020, April 2020)
For more information on Sage Accounting please click here