Atom Bank sets even higher saving rates
- Banking , IT Innovations
- 24.02.2017 05:30 am
Atom bank, the UK’s pioneer bank, built exclusively for mobile, announces a revision of its Fixed Savings products. The purpose is to offer a full range of market leading rates. The new rates will be available across several terms from Friday 24th February.
- 1 year Fixed Saver 2.00% Gross / 2.00% AER
- 1 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 1.98% Gross / 2.00% AER
- 2 year Fixed Saver 2.10% Gross / 2.10% AER
- 2 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 2.08% Gross / 2.10% AER
- 3 year Fixed Saver 2.20% Gross / 2.20% AER
- 3 year Fixed Saver(monthly interest) 2.18% Gross / 2.20% AER
- 5 year Fixed Saver 2.40% Gross / 2.40% AER
- 5 year Fixed Saver(monthly interest) 2.37% Gross / 2.40% AER
Atom has introduced a new generation of banking that simplifies the processes and provides fast, easy and secure service. Moreover, it is accessible to everyone through their smartphone. Customers can open and access all Fixed Savers via the Atom Bank App, the first banking app to allow users to customize the design of the platform and create a truly personalized, as well as pioneering banking security experience using biometric technology with both face and voice recognition.
Interested customers can download the Atom App from the Apple or Android Play stores to open their account in a few taps, or visit www.atombank.co.uk for more information.
Clare Framrose, Atom’s Head of Customer Propositions commented that savers had a tough deal with traditional banks, and there is determination to offer something better.
Furthermore, the company is absolutely delighted to offer a wider and more competitive range of Fixed Savers. It truly believes in giving customers the best products and experience, without the pain and frustration, as it happens in case of traditional providers. Being purely digital enables to execute lower cost model and pass these savings back through great interest rates. In addition, UK licensed Atom bank offers full FSCS protection on savings to provide extra reassurance to the customers.