Atom Bank adds two new market leading products to Fixed Saver range
- 10.01.2017 11:15 am
Atom Bank, the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile, announces two new accounts to its current market-leading Fixed Saver range, with three year and five year products available from today.
Details of the new products are:
- 3 year Fixed Saver 1.70% Gross / AER
- 3 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 1.69% Gross / 1.70% AER
- 5 year Fixed Saver 2.05% Gross / AER
- 5 year Fixed Saver (monthly interest) 2.03% Gross / 2.05% AER
The new additions join the existing line-up of Atom Bank’s Fixed Saver accounts, available since the bank launched last year, and which have consistently held positions at the top of the best buy table since launch.
Atom Bank’s suite of products now includes:
- Fixed Saver accounts, available in One, Two, Three and Five Year term options
- Secured Business Lending (SME) via selected intermediaries
- Residential Mortgages, available via a panel of intermediaries
Customers can browse and buy all Fixed Savers via the Atom Bank App, the first banking App to provide a truly personal experience with unique logos and the ability to name the bank what you want (within reason!), as well as pioneering banking security using biometric technology with face and voice recognition.
New customers can download the Atom App from the Apple or Android Play stores to open their account in a few taps, or visitwww.atombank.co.uk for more information.
Lisa Wood, Atom’s CMO said: “We are delighted to add to our range of savings accounts and to bring our customers the best possible banking experience without the pain and frustration you can get with traditional providers. Being purely digital we are able to operate a lower cost model and pass these savings back through great interest rates, and as a UK licensed bank we offer full Financial Services Compensation Scheme protection on deposits to provide extra reassurance to our customers.”