AI Value for Fintech Sector
- 21.03.2023 -- 09:46 am
- Isa Goksu, UK CTO , Globant
1. Can you give an overview of how AI can create strategic value for a business, especially fintech? There are many ways AI can create strategic value for any business, particularly for FinTechs: • Process Automation: AI can help automate repetitive tasks and processes, reducing the need for human labour. This could include things like automated...
Q&A With Bini Mary Easow, Principal Architect At SunTec
- 07.03.2023 -- 03:59 pm
- Bini Mary Easow, Principal Architect, SunTec
1. Why did you choose a career in fintech? Bini: Fintech companies work within such a dynamic and interesting space that is unique to other industries. The financial technology sector appealed to me because it’s a very open and transparent working environment where teams work collaboratively with each other. This kind of connected culture, where...
Open Banking – Q&A With Andrew Raphaely, CEO At 365 Business Finance
- 01.03.2023 -- 11:25 am
- Andrew Raphaely, CEO, 365 Business Finance
1. Can you describe how open banking has improved 365 Business Finance’s own processes and speed of lending? Open banking has helped us increase the overall efficiency of our process. In much less time than previously, we’re able to analyse and assess a business on multiple levels through our detailed and granular data review. It has allowed...
Financial IT Interviews Bernhard Blaha, CEO at The People's SCE
- 24.02.2023 -- 03:49 pm
- Bernhard Blaha, CEO, The People's SCE
1. Can you please tell us more about the story behind The People’s SCE? Sure! The People’s SCE was formed to empower businesses and communities of their own financial destiny. It is a decentrally governed organisation (DGO) that enables its members to partake in community decisions, grants voting rights, and seeks to enhance inclusivity in an...
OpenPayd: The Future of Fintech, Embedded Finance and Crypto in 2023
- 14.12.2022 -- 06:35 am
- Daniel Belda, Head of Product Strategy, OpenPayd
What are the broad trends you expect the fintech industry to focus on in the upcoming year? Why will these areas be the immediate focus for the industry in your opinion? I hate to use the term, but it's a perfect storm. An overheated fintech market has meant many entrants and startups found it very easy to obtain investment money. The underlying...
Trust is Key to Future Success of AI
- 06.12.2022 -- 03:06 pm
- Jean Van Vuuren, Associate Vice President - EMEA Commercial Sales, Hyland
Across the financial services sector, firms are looking to make their processes faster and less resource-intensive, with increasing numbers turning to artificial intelligence (AI) to automate their decision-making. On the face of it, this is a good thing for consumers, since their applications are dealt with sooner. However, there are concerns...
Why Ethical Sales Enablement is Essential in Fintech
- 05.12.2022 -- 01:18 pm
- Nigel Cannings, CTO, Intelligent Voice
Sales enablement has become an increasingly important part of business strategy throughout the course of the last twenty years, enabling companies to maximise the potential of every customer contact while enhancing productivity and efficiency. However, as technology develops to provide ever more sophisticated sales enablement, it is integral that...
Open Banking Platform as a Facilitator of Growth for Everyone
- 17.11.2022 -- 04:49 am
- Rolands Mesters, Co-Founder & CEO, Nordigen
Financial IT: Can you please tell us more about Nordigen? Rolands Mesters: Roberts and I co-founded Nordigen in 2016, with the intention of introducing innovation to the financial industry. Years later, Nordigen is democratising access to financial data by offering Europe's first free PSD2 data API and an array of data enrichment tools. We...