Founded in 2000, ARQA Technologies is a leading independent financial software provider in Russia and CIS. ARQA’s automated front-to-back solutions are used by over 300 sell- and buy-side institutions from different countries.
The flagship product is QUIK – the multifunctional EMS/OMS platform for trading securities and provision of related services. It is used by both Sell and Buy Side for proprietary operations and brokerage/asset management services to clients.
RISQ solutions form the core of QUIK’s highly developed and flexible risk management functionality which is applied to pre-trade checks, portfolio evaluation and margin trading. QUIK offers a line of low-latency solutions for direct sponsored access (via FIX or exchange API) incorporating online pre-trade control.
QUIK modules are used as building blocks for a number of trading infrastructure solutions. These are developed for optimization of trading infrastructure, aggregation and internalization of liquidity (OMS, ALGO, Matching engine, SOR).
Another product line QORT serves to automate middle-and-back-office operations. MidQORT monitors and controls positions/risks across markets and clients. BackQORT ensures real-time operational accounting and generates reports for regulators and clients. Middle office of asset management company capQORT is used for online position keeping and portfolio control.
Client configurations are formed on modular basis with flexible selection of functionality and transparent pricing. The company also offers its software as managed service from its Moscow and Kiev data centers.
- Multi-asset and venue-neutral (DMA access to over 30 venues)
- High- and low-touch (incl. algorithmic) trading, latency-sensitive and margin trading
- Sophisticated and extremely flexible risk management (RISQ solutions)
- FIX in / out integrations
- A choice of terminals for end clients and risk/trust managers
- Highly functional, adjustable to client's needs and scale of operations, fully transparent flexible pricing