ETHIX by ITS offers a technology solution for the effective delivery of all Islamic banking instruments such as Murabaha, Financing Ijarah, Tawarruq, Salam, Istisnaa and more. The ETHIX Islamic Finance and Microfinance modules facilitate:
- The Establishment of finance according to the Shariaa workflow
- Instalment Payments
- Rescheduling of instalments
- Roll Over Deals
- Early Payments
- Inventory Management
- The building of a transaction or business rule once and multiple re-uses.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in technologies, networks and communications and scale-up
- Multi-Language user interface with bilingual screens, forms, contracts, vouchers and reports generated as per the preferred language of each user or customer.
- Built-in engines that facilitate efficient operations while complying with business requirements and validations.
- Multi-currency on all levels.
- Ability to view and effectively manage customer risk.
- Comprehensive messaging and broadcast facility.
- Straight Through Processing (STP).
- Flexibility to modify reports dynamically
- Signature Verification for automatic retrieval and validation of signatures.
- Journaling capability stores all transactions details.
ETHIX by ITS is a flexible, easy to use, user configurable and efficient technology solution that addresses current and future business needs - so that your financial institution can grow, capture market share, and focus on innovation.
Highly parameterized and secure, ETHIX is an end-to-end Islamic Banking solution that meets the full spectrum needs of the Retail and Corporate Banking business including Treasury and Investment and improves branch and department operational efficiency.
Rule-based to allow creation and testing of new products.
Real-time online transactions.
Comprehensive printing module for contracts, receipts and reports (in preferred language).
ETHIX reporting module, ETHIX-360 supports comprehensive daily, monthly and yearly reporting as well as complying with Central Bank reporting requirements and the reporting needs of the Risk, Operation, and Security divisions.