IPC Announces Expanded Partnership With Beeks Financial Cloud
- Trading Systems , Cloud , Infrastructure
- 22.09.2020 03:16 pm
IPC, a leading global provider of secure, compliant communications and highly secure cloud solutions for the global financial markets, is proud to announce the expansion of its strategic relationship with Beeks Financial Cloud, an industry-leading provider of managed infrastructure solutions that specialises in low-latency trading environments.
The partnering of IPC and Beeks provides the financial markets with one of the industry’s foremost managed infrastructure offerings. By strengthening and expanding the strategic partnership, IPC continues to leverage a successful, proven model, with Beeks now becoming the foundational managed hosting infrastructure service provider for IPC’s Connexus Infrastructure Services, Powered by Beeks. This enhanced joint offering brings into the market an array of complex Beeks solutions, which includes infrastructure management across physical and virtual servers, firewalls and storage, combining with IPC’s award-winning Connexus Cloud product portfolio and IPC’s diverse worldwide ecosystem. Together, IPC and Beeks are delivering end-to-end market solutions that syndicate market data and trade lifecycle services together with a powerful, purpose-built trading infrastructure in key global market centre data centres.
“When we combine the power of IPC’s Connexus Cloud with the Beeks private cloud platform, we jointly ensure that our customers have an end-to-end trading solution that maximises the best parts of both organisations and delivers a cutting-edge platform,” said Bob Santella, Chief Executive Officer, IPC.
Connexus Infrastructure Services, Powered by Beeks, enables:
- On demand computing power across multiple data centres around the world
- Design options including private clouds that scale in size and on demand
- Access to ultra-low latency trading environments
- Bare metal server and virtual options to meet stringent trading needs
- Defense in Depth (DiD) approach to security, tailored to the risk profile of each customer
- The IPC community to leverage Beeks Analytics, the enhanced performance monitoring ability from the recent Beeks acquisition of Velocimetrics.
“Beeks and IPC are nimble organisations who pride ourselves on our abilities to service the needs of our customers with both pre-defined products as well as custom-designed bespoke solutions,” said Gordon McArthur, CEO, Beeks. “We’re looking forward to our combined capabilities and powerful trading infrastructure making a difference in the daily business operations of our customers.”