Exchange Data International adds ETFG to its Data Offerings
- Trading Systems , Market and Reference Data
- 21.02.2017 10:45 am
ETF Global uncovers critical data on the $2 trillion + in US listed Exchange-Traded-Fund assets, considered by many to be the investment vehicle of the future. ETFs offer access to markets that were previously hard to enter efficiently, so research and investment communities have substantial interest in exploring this new investment channel.
“We are pleased to announce the addition of ETF Global to our data offering” said Jonathan Bloch, CEO at Exchange Data International “with the best-in-class data, information and insights from ETFG we will be further empowering Advisors, Portfolio Managers and Analysts worldwide. ETF Global is an excellent resource for this exciting new investment sector”.
Chris Romano, Director of Research at ETF Global commented “ETF Global is excited to expand its reach in providing the most comprehensive and dynamic ETF data offering available and to partner with a well-respected organization such as Exchange Data International”.
ETF Profile Data
- Expenses, Tracking Index, Assets Under Management, Trading, and Bid-Ask Spread
- Industry specific insights into lead market makers and service providers
- Classification details on Market Exposures, Geographic Exposures, Industry Exposure
Daily Fund Flows Data
- Daily Net Fund Flows that is driven by the ETF creation and redemption process
- Reflects the actual capital being added to or withdrawn from the ETF
ETFG Proprietary Analysis
- 22 Factor Scores gauging momentum, sentiment, valuation, and macro views on sectors and countries
- Qualitative measures include liquidity, diversification and issuing firm
ETF Risk Models
- Model volatility, deviation, country, structure, liquidity and efficiency