With 1000 participants GTDW is an exclusive senior event for invited trade leaders, country & business delegations with a common theme of driving innovation, communication and capabilities to deliver global trade and economic development.
GTDW welcomes trade leaders from 100 nations representing business, banking, customs, corporate real estate, development banks, FDI, free trade, infrastructure, insurance, investment, multilaterals, risk, specialized economic zones & regions, global value chains, supply chain, logistics, transport, SME’s & Exporters. The theme of Global Trade Development Week is “Innovation in Global Trade and Economic Development” and this major programme welcomes 150 leading speakers and over 1000 senior attendees from 100 nations.
7 core trade programmes run as part of Global Trade Development Week 2015 – all delegates have flexibility on programmes to attend and participation is limited to 1000 participants. Exhibiting & participating at GTDW gives you access to distinct audiences engaged in trade policy, locations, strategy and decision making.
• GTDW Gala Dinner & VIP Welcome
• Minister’s & Trade Leaders Opening Plenary
• Customs & Trade Facilitation
• Free Trade & Special Economic Zones
• Trade Finance & Industrial Development
• Cargo, Transportation & Logistics
• Global SME Trade Development
• COFACE Country Risk Summit
• GTDW Trade Exhibition
EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP
The exhibition takes place on 27-29 October at the main foyer around the summits and networking. Exhibitors will meet 1000 participants across the programme of events with all coffee & lunch breaks held around the exhibition areas. To enhance your participation we also have an Official Matchmaking programme available. *Please note all exhibition spaces & sponsorship are now on limited basis.
• PROGRAMME: http://www.kwglobaltrade.com/programmes.html
• SPEAKERS: http://www.kwglobaltrade.com/speakers.html
• EXHIBITION: http://www.kwglobaltrade.com/exhibitor.html
• REGISTER: http://www.kwglobaltrade.com/register.html