OneTrust Sponsors Keynote Conference at Data Protection World Forum
- Security , Data
- 30.10.2018 11:37 am
Data Protection World Forum is delighted to announce OneTrust is sponsoring its 2018 Keynote Conference, which will host a wealth of speakers who have a proven track record in delivering critical advice and information on data protection and privacy. Taking place six months after the implementation of GDPR, the event is aimed to help educate, inspire and offer practical tips and advice, with some of the world’s largest organisations in attendance.
The Keynote Conference, sponsored by OneTrust, will be taking place throughout both days of the show, playing host to several thought leaders as well as data protection and privacy experts, who will deliver in-depth, interactive and engaging presentations. OneTrust’s Kevin Kiley, Vice President of Sales and Business Development, is amongst the speakers and will be delivering a keynote presentation on November 20th at 10:50 - 11:20, titled “GDPR is here, now what? Top 10 Predictions for the GDPR Era.”
Further Speakers include:
- Steve Wood - Deputy Commissioner, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski - Assistant Supervisor, European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Bruno Gencarelli - Head of the International Data Flows and Protection Unit, European Commission
- Rosalind Goodfellow - Head of Implementation, Cyber Security and Data Directorate, DCMS
- William Malcolm - Legal Director, Privacy, Google
- Jamie Bartlett - Journalist, Researcher and Author of ‘The Dark Net’
Speaking on OneTrust’s involvement at the event, Nick James, Founder of Data Protection World Forum commented: “We are delighted that OneTrust is a sponsor of the keynote conference at Data Protection World Forum. As a leader in GDPR & privacy management software, OneTrust understand the challenges businesses face in compliance and is committed to helping organisations comply with global regulations, such as GDPR.”
Onetrust are global leaders for GDPR & privacy management software, serving more than 1,500 customers. The firm caters to businesses of every size, from small and medium-sized enterprises up to the most complex global organisations.