Profile Software at TSAM London Live 2021 Showcasing its Award-winning Investment Management Platform
- Securities Services , Investment , Management
- 08.10.2021 03:55 pm
Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today its participation, at TSAM London 2021, the leading Summit for Asset Management in the financial domain, taking place on 13th October 2021 at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, UK.
With a growing presence across 45 countries, 30 years of experience and continuous investments in R&D, Profile is dynamically returning to live events supporting its local presence and promoting its widely deployed and award-winning platforms introducing new solutions. At the event, Profile’s team will present the significantly enhanced Axia Suite, the omni-channel platform for Wealth, Asset and Fund Management, Personal/Private Banking, Robo Advisory and Custody as well as Centevo Suite Cairo for advanced Fund Management operations and mobile-first end client solutions. The Axia Custody solution has been upgraded to deliver automation and streamlined processes for modern Custodian Banks.
Built on the latest technologies, the Axia Suite can holistically meet and exceed demanding investment management requirements. Meet with us to discuss how.
- Finuevo: the mobile-first digital banking platform in-a-box. The pioneering platform that offers a modern banking experience to both professionals and end-users across all channels.
- FMS.next: all new and completely revamped banking platform with a powerful front-end for advanced operations in Core banking, Payments, Collections, Loans Management and FinTech requirements.
- Acumen.plus: the evolution of the established Acumen-net, offering a complete open cloud-native platform for the whole spectrum of Treasury and Capital Markets operations in real-time.
- RiskAvert: the complete and modern Risk, Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting platform for Credit, Market, Operational and Liquidity Risk according to the international frameworks (Basel ΙΙΙ).
TSAM (The Summit for Asset Management), this year, will bring together leading asset management firms to discuss the latest challenges facing the buy-side community, as well as the evolving technology and regulatory landscape. The topics that will be covered will include: ESG, Investment Operations, Data & Technology, Marketing & Client Services, Risk & Performance, Regulations & Compliance.