Reltio Unveils Out-of-the-Box Solutions for Financial Services and Insurance Organizations to Speed Digital Transformation Initiatives
- 24.05.2023 09:50 am
Reltio, the leading cloud-native, SaaS, modern data management company, makes it possible for companies to gain optimal value from their core data quickly -- and thrive -- even during turbulent economic times. Now, Reltio is helping companies in banking, asset management, investment services, and insurance jumpstart their digital transformation journeys and speed time to value with tailored solutions and pre-packaged configurations, integrations and implementation assets specific to their industries.
Reltio has taken its knowledge and experience, collected over more than a decade working with some of the biggest names in financial services and insurance, to build industry-specific, out-of-the-box data models with pre-built integrations to popular applications, and pre-defined implementation assets to create Reltio for Financial Services and Reltio for Insurance velocity packs. These velocity packs are part of Reltio’s pioneering series of industry-specific MDM products.
Reltio’s velocity packs help organizations speed time to value by significantly reducing the time it takes to collect, unify, and enrich their core data, so they can begin using the real-time data to drive business outcomes far more quickly than traditional MDM solutions. Velocity packs offer an intuitive experience, low-code / no-code integration tooling, and unique delivery methodology to further speed time to value.
“With our tailored solutions for financial services and insurance companies and unique delivery methodology, our customers are consuming and activating trusted, unified data in less than 90 days. We empower these businesses with a complete view of their customers, financial accounts, policies, claims, assets, the relationships among households and business entities and more – which businesses can now implement typically in just weeks, rather than years,” said Manish Sood, CEO, Founder and Chairman of Reltio. “Not only is it faster than other solutions, it’s easier and yields cost savings. By rapidly gaining access to trusted, real-time data across systems and departments, financial services and insurance companies can effectively run their transformative initiatives and obtain reliable insights to make time-sensitive strategic and operational decisions.”
Along with velocity packs, Reltio provides its customers an industry-specific, business-value framework that identifies transformative initiatives where customers can achieve ROI and extend the value of their MDM investment beyond the initial use case.
Reltio for Financial Services and Reltio for Insurance velocity packs include three core elements to help businesses bring their MDM projects to life more quickly:
- An out-of-the-box, customizable data model specifically tailored to financial services and insurance organizations.
- A prescriptive implementation methodology that simplifies the process and reduces implementation time.
- Pre-built integrations with industry-standard applications and data enrichment sources.
"We have watched MDM evolve. Today, cloud-native, embedded AI/ML capabilities and support for real-time operations have become valued elements in the MDM landscape. Our research shows more than half of all participants use MDM on a daily basis. Those organizations that are not need a way to get into the game -- and quickly -- if they want to meet their customers’ expectations efficiently,” said David Menninger, SVP & Research Director, Ventana Research. “Reltio’s focus on creating pre-defined and pre-configured, industry-specific solutions accelerate how quickly enterprises can realize clean, trusted data and provide even faster time-to-value.”
Reltio for Financial Services velocity pack
Using Reltio’s modern, cloud-native software-as-a-service (SaaS) modern data management solution, financial services organizations can unlock critical data in legacy systems and provide timely, trusted data across the enterprise to increase operational efficiency, drive profitable growth with client centricity, and simplify risk management and compliance in a variety of ways:
- Operating as one institution and improving the effectiveness and productivity of their relationship managers, advisors, and other employees. With clean, real-time data, banks can streamline activities, such as customer lifecycle management, conflict-of-interest checks, reporting on book-of-business for each client, and more.
- Delivering consistent, reliable digital experiences and increasing marketing effectiveness by fueling customer-facing systems with accurate, insight-ready data.
- Improving process efficiency by ensuring users across the institution, such as customer service reps, have consistent, accurate and complete information in their operational system, and by activating accurate reporting and analytics in a timely manner to help them make better and faster operational decisions.
- Improving insights from customer, risk and advisory analytics.
- Accelerating integration with acquired or Fintech-partner systems to hit synergy targets or launch new products faster.
- Simplifying compliance by managing customer data in accordance with their consent to retain trust and avoid penalties, as well as comply with KYC, KYB and other regulations to reduce financial crime and penalties.
Reltio for Insurance velocity pack
Using Reltio’s modern, cloud-native SaaS modern data management solution, insurers can efficiently adopt customer centricity and reduce costs with efficiency, and simplify compliance by:
- Increasing upsell and cross-sell opportunities by gaining complete visibility into the entire customer journey, from pre-prospect to customer, that enables contextual, personalized marketing.
- Offering seamless omnichannel experiences using consistent, high-quality data on any device and channel.
- Empowering agents and brokers with trusted data to easily drive growth and take care of customers’ needs.
- Supporting intelligent process automation of core processes by minimizing data error issues and bottlenecks.
- Easing integration with acquired or partner systems to launch new products and services quickly and efficiently.
- Simplifying compliance and retaining trust by managing customer data in accordance with their consent and preferences.
“Tata Consultancy Services’ strategic partnership with Reltio brings to the fore a valuable competitive advantage in large transformational engagements where Master Data Management (MDM) is a critical and fundamental component of Data and Analytics. TCS’ global leadership in the Financial Services and Insurance sector will be further reinforced with Reltio’s industry-tailored, preconfigured analytics solutions that allow organizations to unlock the full potential of their data to realize insights driven business outcomes, propelling a quicker time to value” said Suranjan Chatterjee, Head - Strategic Technology Capabilities, Enterprise Growth Business, TCS. “This partnership will strengthen our innovation agenda of delivering superior customer experience, improved operational performance, and a rationalized technology landscape.”
The Reltio for Financial Services velocity pack follows the introduction in February of Reltio’s pre-packaged, speed-to-insight solutions series , when Reltio announced the Reltio for Life Sciences and Reltio for Healthcare velocity packs.
Reltio proudly serves companies of all sizes, including 29 of the Fortune 500, and globally recognized customers such as Pfizer, L'Oréal, Xerox, CarMax, Takeda, and AstraZeneca -- all of which rely on the Reltio platform.