Top Tier Financial Institution Clients Continue to Invest in TAINA
- 14.12.2022 11:30 am
The TAINA Team is thrilled to have successfully raised another round of funding with the participation from HSBC Asset Management, Deutsche Bank CVC, SIX FinTech Ventures and Anthemis.
In Q1 of 2023, TAINA is looking forward to welcoming other Top Tier Global Financial Institutions as investors and clients, details will be disclosed in due course.
Maria Scott, TAINA CEO and Founder said "With this new injection of very supportive capital, TAINA is looking forward to achieving a number of objectives on its mission to grow as the Best-in-Class Platform for the industry, for an expanding range of Regulations, Geographies and Market Segments”
TAINA’s 2022 Achievements include:
• Being voted as the Best Regulatory Solution for FATCA / CRS - A-Team RegTech Insight USA Awards 2022
• Recognition as the Best Regtech Solution - 2022 Digital Finance Innovation Awards APAC
• Best Regulatory Compliance Solution - Canadian RegTech Awards
• One of the World’s Most Innovative RegTech for 6 years running
• UK’s RegTech50 (second year in a row)
• TAINA continues to add the world’s most sophisticated and largest financial institutions, funds, and fund administrators as clients, achieving Its highest growth in customer count year-on-year in 2022.
TAINA’s 2023 Objectives include:
● Delivering more innovative cutting-edge solutions that add value and address our clients' and prospects' most pressing needs in this ever-evolving Regulatory Landscape with the continuing intensification of enforcement by Tax Authorities around the world.
● Continuing to grow and build our priority jurisdictions, including United Kingdom and Continental Europe, North Americas, The DACH region, Asia Pacific and Middle East and North Africa.
● Continue growing the propositions for Digital Assets and other key market segments that are coming into the scope of the expanding regulations.
Investor Feedback speaks for itself:
“We are delighted to participate in TAINA’s latest funding round as follow-on investment and continued commitment to support the company in strengthening regulatory client lifecycle management in the industry. Investing in selected FinTech solutions enables Deutsche Bank for example to improve the client experience and increase productivity by further digitalizing our front-to-bank processes”, said Joerg Landsch, Head of Central Corporate Venture Capital, Deutsche Bank
“HSBC Asset Management is a firm believer in the principle of adhering to the highest standards of regulatory compliance. TAINA is well on its way to establishing a standard for experience in this space. Tax reporting and compliance is unavoidably complex, but TAINA’s digital design makes the process seamless. This investment round will help boost TAINA’s international footprint and support TAINA’s mission to provide pre-eminent tax-compliance solutions to more users.” said Kara Byun, Head of Fintech, Venture & Growth Investments, HSBC Asset Management.
“Since our initial investment, we have been impressed by the resilience and grit of the TAINA team. Despite tough market conditions, the business has successfully grown its top line four-fold in the last 12 months. With this recent round of funding, we continue to support the business on its journey of becoming the category leader in tax compliance.” said Yin Yan, Principal, F10 (advisor to SIX FinTech Ventures)
“TAINA's latest funding round reinforces our investment conviction in TAINA and its exceptional team. Financial institutions of all sizes and stages of growth desperately need the technologies TAINA have developed to increase their operational and compliance efficiencies. TAINA has succeeded amid tremendous macroeconomic and geopolitical challenges and is entering a whole new growth chapter. We are honoured and excited to support Maria and the Tania team as they strive to hit their next milestones.” said Marin Cauvas, Principal at Anthemis.