docStribute Joins Mia-Platform Marketplace
- 29.11.2022 11:20 am
docStribute uses a distributed ledger application that utilises a decentralised public network known as hashgraph, a secure, shared database that everyone can read from and write to, and a faster, more secure alternative to blockchain. docStribute provides a secure document distribution (dSend).
Through dSend, secure links can be sent in the body of emails that direct the recipient to an immutable digital version of the document in their web browser, which can then be downloaded if requested. docStribute has been striving to help businesses in various sectors streamline working practices while ensuring that they are meeting regulation requirements.
docStribute CEO Chris Ansara said: “There was a natural fit with our offerings as we are both working to transform the finance industry. We are excited to be working with the team at Mia as we strive to make our solution more accessible to businesses via their marketplace. docStribute shows that another way, a better way, is possible.”
Regulated industries such as the financial and legal sectors often have to exchange documents using physical format. dSend makes the document exchange process easier by allowing even the strictest organisations to leverage digital documents through immutable documents.
“docStribute brings the power of Distributed Ledger technology within Mia-Platform Marketplace. Its innovative technology will support our clients operating in regulated industries such as the financial sector, but not only, to simplify and accelerate the processes of distribution and sharing of documents, with significant benefits in terms of cost and time reduction,” comments Bruno Natoli, CEO at Mia-FinTech.
Some of the key use cases for immutable digital file sharing are related to:
● Storage and sharing of documents in Digital Onboarding processes: for the registration contracts’ terms & conditions in different industries such as Banking, Insurance, Utility, Energy, for the opening or closing of a contract, for the validation of a new contract in case of an up-selling / cross-selling, for reimbursing management, for the signature of compliance documents and so on;
● Open Banking: for the storage and sharing of documents with the customer’s consent on the collection of sensitive data on all new open banking processes
● Digital Payments: for the archiving and sharing of digital payment receipt invoices;
● Current Account / Personal Loans: for the distribution and saving of documents in loan processes, or confidential documents for opening current accounts;
● Account Management: for the distribution and saving of documents related to account closure or closing of utilities (e.g. energy industry);
● Insurance: for the distribution and saving of documents related to Insurance liquidations.
The docStribute and Mia-FinTech partnership closely follows docStribute’s deals with global technology behemoth Salesforce to make its Document Distribution and Digital Signature solutions available to its 150,000+ customers and the UK Government’s Crown Commercial Service (CCS) to be listed as a G-Cloud 13 supplier, making docStribute technology available to over 52,000 public sector and third sector organisations.