LemonadeLXP enhances digital transformation tool, helps FI call centers reduce handling times
- Platform Technology
- 02.06.2020 03:01 am
LemonadeLXP, the all-in-one learning experience platform for financial institutions, has enhanced its digital adoption platform, Digital Academy. Digital Academy is a customer support and digital adoption platform that allows financial institutions (FIs) to quickly author a branded, fully-responsive, WCAG AA-compliant online hub featuring technology walkthroughs.
The new features included are:
- Easy content sharing between call center reps and customers to decrease miscommunication and confusion
- Ability to host video content to educate customers on digital products
- Inclusion of simulators that allows for risk-free exploration of digital products
- Greater brand customization encouraging customer loyalty
- Ability to link to additional content and resources during demos
- Rotating carousel display to highlight featured demos
“Financial institutions are experiencing a sudden influx of customers to their digital channels,” said John Findlay, CEO and founder of LemonadeLXP. “That means call centers are getting overwhelmed with support requests. We designed Digital Academy to help FIs drive and support customer adoption of their fintech. These enhancements are an opportunity for Digital Academy to really shine because it fully supports both customers and frontline staff as they migrate to digital.”
To help financial institutions and their customers during the COVID-19 crisis, LemonadeLXP is currently offering Digital Academy free of charge.