Valtatech Brings Centsoft’s E-Invoicing Solutions to APAC
- Payments , Banking
- 23.02.2021 01:14 pm
Financial process automation experts, Valta Technology Group (Valtatech), has partnered with Centsoft, the global leader in accounts payable (AP) automation and invoice workflow management, to drive back office digital transformation among small and medium sized enterprise organizations in the Asia Pacific region.
The innovative partnership will bring Centsoft’s easy to use, e-invoicing solutions to the region for the first time. Powering Valtatech’s new Accounts Payable (AP) Cloud, which makes the automation of fundamental business processes accessible and affordable to many mid-market organisations. Helping businesses to fully automate their accounts payable (AP) processes and run them completely digitally. Minimising manual effort and maximising operational efficiency.
Valtatech’s simple, flexible, and rapidly deployed, pay-as-you-go, cloud-based AP automation model enables effortless scalability. Allowing businesses to enjoy the benefits of AP automation in less than 4 weeks, including:
- Cost saving - reducing AP costs by cutting out manual data entry.
- Business continuity – ensuring suppliers are paid on time keeping supply chains functioning with full visibility.
- Compliance and risk management - all invoice approvals will remain compliant and in line with company policies, with a full digital audit trail.
- Flexibility during uncertainty - a flexible and scalable pay as you go subscription that can be cancelled at any time.
- Data accuracy - ensure users can access accurate accounts payable data to drive efficiency insights.
Jussi Karjalainen, Founder and Managing Partner of Valtatech, says: “Our AP Cloud service gives businesses the ability to run their accounts payable processes completely digitally, minimising manual effort and maximising operational efficiency. Providing a cost-effective way for small to medium-sized businesses to realise the benefits of accounts payable digitisation and automation. Our partnership with Centsoft will ensure APAC businesses have access to, and can leverage, the right processes, skills and technology to transform a critical element of their AP process and make a simple transition to paperless invoicing.”
Currently used by over 10000 users and 1500 companies worldwide, Centsoft’s e-invoicing software is designed to save businesses of all sizes to save time and money, offering:
- Lightning-fast workflows - from supplier invoices coming in to being processed, approved, and registered in your accounting system
- Cutting costs by up to 80% - a completely automated accounts payable solution frees up time and lowers your costs
Sofie Rönngård, Centsoft’s Global Partner Manager, concludes: “I am very pleased to announce this partnership, which is an important strategic step towards strengthening our global brand. Together with Valtatech, we look forward to helping companies in APAC to a higher level of invoice automation.”