Introducing MultiPay by PayPoint
- 06.07.2020 03:15 pm
The market-leading omnichannel one-stop-shop for digital payment solutions for the banking sector
Over the last decade, many of the UK’s businesses have increasingly been operating in - and delivering services and solutions to – an evolving digital world. But the events of recent months have accelerated beyond recognition, consumer reliance on digital platforms, including those that provide a way to make payments and manage financial commitments.
PayPoint, launched in 1997, is today well-known for giving people access to quick and convenient bill payments, mobile top-ups and money transfers. Through its network of 28,000 retailers across the UK, PayPoint serves millions of customers every week.
However, what you may not know is that in the last 5 years PayPoint has made it its mission to make life even easier for organisations and consumers to access digital payment methods with MultiPay.
Adding value to the consumer experience
By pioneering retail technology, services and omnichannel payments solutions to consumer service companies and retailers, PayPoint has created a one-stop-shop of customer payment options which help organisations reduce the cost of collections, increase arrears payments and add value to the customer experience.
The MultiPay features and benefits
- Self-serve options for customers, offering ultimate convenience and peace of mind.
- Payments are simple, and options are available to meet all requirements.
- Part of the payments eco-system: solutions can be integrated with CRM partners.
- Client-branded end-to-end digital solutions – including tailored APIs – without the need for capital investment
- Websites created and hosted by PayPoint or embedded in Clients’ existing systems or APIs.
- End-to-end perspective for both digital and cash payments.
- Added value of simplifying and streamlining reconciliation.
- Positive user and customer journey – more than just a payment mechanism or gateway.
- A different and better way of doing things.
MultiPay experts are available to deliver content for your publication and add to your reader debates
PayPoint has MultiPay experts available to comment on or provide thought-leadership on a wide range of topics relevant to your readership, including:
- The cash to digital payment switch
- Rethinking late payment to power-up the customer experience
- The power of combining transaction data with Customer Relationship Management systems
- Tackling debt post-COVID-19
- Cashless payments market growth – contactless and mobile wallets
- Barriers to a digital payment transformation
- A different view point to industry consumer credit and debt data
- Corporate responsibility for protecting the financially vulnerable
- Payment regulation changes – and challenges!
Introducing our experts
Client Services Director
Danny joined the business in 2019 and was appointed to his current role of Client Services Director in 2020, leading the commercial and strategic development of the client portfolio and managing relationships with the multiple retailers. Before joining PayPoint Danny worked for Mitie Plc in the FM sector managing a number of businesses, predominantly within the security sector. Danny also worked in consultancy for Newton Europe specialising in process efficiency improvements across a diverse range of sectors, including healthcare and defence. Prior to this Danny started his career as a graduate in the logistics industry, spending 6 years working in the parcel carrier industry for Target Express.
MultiPay Product Manager
Mark has led the PayPoint digital payments propositions since joining in 2019 bringing his deep payments experience to drive a unique offering to the market. Previously Mark worked for the innovative fintech startup ClearPay and supported the sale of the business to AfterPay, the leading Australian consumer finance giant. Mark was an early joiner in the start up fast growth parcels technology group MetaPack from where he led product and commercial businesses in the UK and APAC.
MultiPay by PayPoint : More than a payment gateway…
Critical real time financial management
Unlike its competitors that offer a simple digital only payment gateway, MultiPay provides a transparent management portal through which consumer service providers and their customers can monitor all transactions in real time, including over-the-counter payments, from a single reporting package. The omnichannel solution helps consumer service providers manage their payment channels and multiple products through one portal.
A key player in the CRM eco-system
Working closely with the main Customer Relationship Management (CRM) partners in each sector it serves, PayPoint ensures MultiPay can be integrated easily with existing systems, reducing investment required and simplifying the entire payments, collections and reconciliation journey.
End-to-end solutions tailored to the specific needs of its clients
A trusted payments provider, PayPoint understands the importance of a positive customer journey and the provision of a tailored, client-branded solution. Depending on the client’s preference and requirements, websites can be created and hosted by PayPoint or embedded in Clients’ existing systems or APIs. Crucially, MultiPay underpins the digital ambitions of its clients, negating the need for multiple solutions from separate providers.