Ethoca Wins 5 Awards at the Women in Leadership Awards 2020
- 27.11.2020 12:04 pm
Ethoca, a leader in collaboration-based technology for merchants and card issuers, is thrilled to announce that five of its female employees have won CSPN Women in Leadership awards. Ethoca secured these awards thanks to the leadership and expertise displayed by the individuals recognized.
The full list of Ethoca winners include:
- Heather Lamont—Customer Experience Advocate, Finance & Insurance Sectors
- Melanie Christou—Diversity & Inclusion Leader
- Nathalie Delorme—Customer Experience Advocate, Finance & Insurance Sectors
- Rachel Gosein—Emerging Leader
- Zoe Chen—Customer Experience Advocate, Finance & Insurance Sectors
“All the winners and nominees exhibit tenacity, collaboration and success each and every day, and I’m proud to call them teammates,” said Heather Lamont, VP Customer Experience & Engagement at Ethoca. “Their hard work—and that of all staff at Ethoca—is why we’ve been able to consistently deliver on our commitments to customers around the world and build a truly industry-leading organization.”
The winners were announced during the 4th Annual Virtual Women in Leadership Summit on November 26th, organized by the Customer Service Professionals Network’s (CSPN) Digital Learning Platform. The aim of the multi-day event was to bring together business professionals from various industries to learn to adapt and grow during and post-pandemic.