BlueSnap named BigCommerce Preferred Partner
- 21.07.2020 02:37 pm
BlueSnap, the All-in-One Payment Platform to help merchants increase sales and reduce costs, today announced it has been named a BigCommerce Elite Technology Partner, providing more than 60,000 BigCommerce customers access to BlueSnap’s global payment technology. Beginning today, BigCommerce customers can leverage BlueSnap’s All-in-One Payment Platform through the BigCommerce App Marketplace.
"Together, BlueSnap and BigCommerce are bringing global payment capabilities to mid-market and enterprise merchants," said Ralph Dangelmaier, CEO of BlueSnap. "As organisations that strive to reduce complexity and increase margins for their clients, this is a natural partnership. Merchants who leverage BigCommerce and BlueSnap together will have extensive payment options to help grow their businesses around the world."
With the BlueSnap All-in-One Payment Platform, BigCommerce merchants get the tools they need to increase profits, improve authorisation rates and optimise cross-border sales, including:
● One account connected to a network of global banks to help reduce costly cross-border interchange fees
● Intelligent Payment Routing to optimise authorisation rates
● 100-plus shopper currencies and 17 settlement currencies, offering more choices for consumers and businesses
● 100-plus global payment types, including SEPA, iDEAL, Sofort, ACH and more
● Integrated fraud and chargeback management to protect businesses
● Built-in solutions to handle 3-D Secure, PSD2, GDPR and other regulations
● Reporting to increase visibility and simplify reconciliation
BlueSnap offers merchants one account, one contract and one consolidated view of their business globally, allowing them to streamline their own operations without the need for multiple payment accounts or storefronts for each region they sell in or currency they accept.
“Our partnership with BlueSnap further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-calibre technologies and service providers available in the industry,” said Russell Klein, chief commercial officer for BigCommerce. “BlueSnap shares our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximise success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”
BigCommerce Elite Technology Partners are selected for offering best-in-class technologies, value and superior customer service. For more information, visit: https://www.bigcommerce.com/bluesnap/.