Adyen Publishes H2 2020 Financial Results
- 10.02.2021 12:30 pm
Adyen published the latest earnings results, indicating another strong half-year for the global payments fintech.
Results reflect business resilience and continued profitable growth in the second half of 2020, as surging volumes in online retail and digital goods verticals compensated for declining travel volumes.
H2 2020 Figures
- Processed volume was €174.5 billion: up 29% year-on-year
- Net revenue was €379.4 million: up 28% year-on-year
- EBITDA of €236.8 million: up 36% year-on-year
- EBITDA margin of 62%, reflecting sustained profitability while we continue to invest for the long term
- Free cash flow conversion ratio was 92%, with CapEx at 4% of net revenue
- Updated EBITDA margin guidance to achieve levels above 65% in the long term
Shareholder Letter & Financial Results
You can find our full H2 2020 financial results and accompanying shareholder letter here.
Earnings Call & Webcast
Today at 15:00 CET, Pieter van der Does (CEO) and Ingo Uytdehaage (CFO) will host an earnings video call.
You can access the live webcast here. On this same webpage, a recording will be made available following the call.
Full Year 2020 Figures
- Processed volume was €303.6 billion: up 27% year-on-year
- Net revenue was €684.2 million: up 28% year-on-year
- EBITDA of €402.5 million: up 27% year-on-year
- EBITDA margin was 59% for the full year