Gresham Completes Acquisition of C24 Technologies
- M&A Deals
- 10.10.2016 11:30 am
Gresham, the leading software and services company that specialises in providing real-time transaction control and enterprise data integrity software, has announced that it has completed the acquisition of C24 Technologies, a specialist in standards-based financial messaging and integration solutions.
The acquisition of C24 is the first for Gresham since the launch of its Clareti platform in 2011 and has a compelling strategic vision, one that accelerates Gresham’s ambition to be the global leader in enterprise data integrity solutions within financial markets.
C24’s experience in building real-time financial data management solutions and data compaction technology aligns with Gresham’s existing strengths, and supports the vision to meet the market need for a next generation solution for “fast data” management. In particular, the acquisition will help to accelerate the work that Gresham’s award-winning Clareti software platform is already doing in providing financial institutions with complete certainty in their data processing.
Acquisition highlights and benefits:
- The acquisition creates a world class team with an in-depth knowledge of the growing data challenge in financial services
- The Acquisition brings with it proven technology to ingest, visualise and transform financial messaging data, and the ability to connect the Clareti platform to industry standard messaging networks
- It will accelerate product development for innovative new solutions, including fast data
- It doubles Gresham’s customer base in financial services markets in the UK, Europe, North America and Japan
- The acquisition gives Gresham the ability to offer enhanced product functionality to joint customers – Clareti customers can process industry standard financial messages “off the shelf”, and C24 customers are able to rapidly adopt financial industry standards in their enterprise applications
Ian Manocha, CEO, Gresham commented: “The acquisition of C24 marks another important milestone for Gresham in our growth, and further cements our position as a leader in enterprise data integrity. As a partner we have found in C24 a great visionary for big and fast data and the acquisition will accelerate our innovation agenda in that regard.”
Steve Miller, Co-Founder, C4 Technologies added: “In Gresham we have found a committed and experienced partner to support our global customers and realise our future C24 Data Platform vision. Gresham’s Clareti platform is regarded as industry leading, and our technology and expertise will further strengthen its position and opportunity in the market.”