Reuters Events Launch Global Investment Summit Online Edition Uniting Institutional Investors, Asset Owners & Financial Institution
- 03.09.2020 11:55 am
Reuters Events announced they are to launch the online edition of their Global Investment Summit (Dec 3rd -4th). The 2-day strategic summit has been reimagined in the era of social distancing. Through adding a virtual element to the flagship summit, Reuters Events will look to set the investment agenda for the year ahead for over 5,000 virtual attendees.
This Summit, with a diverse range of international voices and anchored by Reuters News-led sessions, is the only place for institutional investors, asset owners and financial institutions to come to terms with the events of 2020.
Click for more information and for complimentary registration to the online edition
The Investment Summit team report an industry leading speaker faculty for 2020, including:
- Eileen Murray, Chair, Finra
- Marc Lasry, CEO & Co-Founder, Avenue Capital
- Dmitry Polevoy, Chief Economist, Russia Direct Investment Fund
- David Bailin, Chief Investment Officer, Citi Private Bank
- Pascal Blanque, Chief Investment Officer, Amundi
- Desiree Fixler, Group Chief Sustainability Officer, DWS
- Joe Lubin, CEO, Consensys
- Krishna Guha, Vice Chairman, Evercore ISI
- Shannon Saccocia, Chief Investment Officer, Boston Private
- Gregory Davis, Chief Investment Officer, Vanguard
The agenda released by Reuters Events Investment is both ambitious and comprehensive, and will cover four key themes: Market Outlook, Asset Management Strategies, Industry Deep-Dives and the Future of Investment. Visit the website, https://reutersevents.com/events/investment for more information.
Research Lead, Financial Services
UK: +44 7748655237