Lexmark Introduces New Generation of Mid-Range Monochrome Products for the Enterprise
- 24.04.2018 09:59 am
Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the release of a new generation of mid-range monochrome products for enterprise customers. These intelligent devices are equipped with the latest capabilities, allowing users to focus on growing their business. The new single-function and MFP series bring an unparalleled combination of reliability, productivity and security to desktop-sized devices built for large, medium and small workgroups within the enterprise.
“This new generation of Lexmark mid-range monochrome products brings the power of a departmental printer or MFP multi-function products to the desktop,” said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer, Lexmark. “The devices include powerful, industry-leading multi-core processors that enable speedy, convenient performance, plus the reliability and security features that customers across the globe expect from Lexmark. In addition, new productivity enhancements help organisations get more done.”
These high-performance, high-capacity devices deliver on all aspects of Lexmark’s product expertise:
- Reliability: With sturdy frames and long-lasting components, MS and MX 320, 420, 520, and 620 Series devices offer reliability, durability and duty cycles that minimize waste, enhance longevity and cut down the need for service and support.
- Productivity: Combining performance, simplicity and connectivity, these new devices enable large, medium and small work groups to get more done.
- Security: Devices respond to multi-faceted security threats holistically, providing systematic security for the device, the fleet and across the network infrastructure, creating a safer and more productive environment.
- Quality: The series’ new media handling capability supports a wider range of media types with better skew performance for more accurate print jobs.
- Mobility: These new devices enable you to complete tasks via approved mobile devices with the free Lexmark Mobile Print app. Output is also available via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Windows Mobile on networks with wireless access is also available.