New version of Linedata Capitalstream enhances the user interface and expands functionalities
- Fund Management , Wealth Management
- 23.03.2018 08:40 am
Linedata (Euronext Paris: LIN) is pleased to announce the latest release of Linedata Capitalstream, an award winning and best-in-class lending & leasing solution.
This version, available now, marks a turning point in the story of Linedata Capitalstream: it is new in its design and user benefits, and brings deeper technology changes.
- The user experience has been considered every step of the way: from the beginning, Linedata Capitalstream 11.0 was developed with input from end-user representatives, making sure every new feature was an improvement for the client when it comes to design and navigation. The interface is more intuitive and the look and feel has been extensively redesigned. As a result, operational efficiency increases.
- From a technology perspective, robust improvements have been made to accelerate the implementation process and lower associated costs.
Game changing features have been added:
- Users can now order and manage real estate services within Linedata Capitalstream using ExactBid’s RIMS™. ExactBid is a leading real estate appraisal and due diligence software vendor.
- An integration with Hyland OnBase, a leading enterprise information platform for content management is included, allowing financial institutions to use OnBase™ to store, search and retrieve documents generated by Linedata Capitalstream.
In addition, Linedata Capitalstream’s support for international or multi-country implementations has been enhanced as an extensive framework supporting business processes across multiple countries, regions and sub-regions. These changes strategically position Linedata Capitalstream for use in premier global lending and leasing institutions.
“The success of our customers continues to be our primary focus. For our Linedata Capitalstream 11.0 release, we worked closely with several clients to ensure it was well aligned with business needs” says Raegan Stuart, Executive Vice President, Head of Lending & Leasing North America.