Pay Your Bills Hassle-free Using These Platforms
- 07.12.2022 11:20 am
Does your mother still ask you to queue up to pay the electricity or water bills? Do you still take a detour on your way to the office to drop off the cheque for your credit card bills? If you still are struggling to find a way to the payment centers of utility service providers, here’s something you ought to know!
From electricity to DTH to piped gas to credit card bill payments, digital payments have made life so much easier by putting the convenience of the payment counter right into your palms by scanning QR codes or through UPI. Paying your bills digitally through an app is the new normal today.
The use of digital payment apps has made life so simple today. It not only offers the convenience of making payments quickly but also allows users to track due dates and enable automatic recurring payments by setting up reminders and secured authorizations.
Some apps that have become synonymous with digital payments today include:
- Amazon Pay focuses on giving users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant websites. Users can initiate mobile recharge, pay their utility bills, pay pending dues on their credit cards, and even book flight and train tickets.
- Paytm users have the option of paying their utility bills through the app, including booking flights, recharging FASTag, among others. Users can also recharge their metro cards and buy insurance.
- Airtel Payments Bank customers can easily open an account through the Airtel Thanks App from their home. Users can easily add or send money, recharge their prepaid and postpaid connections, buy FASTags for their vehicles, pay their broadband, DTH, electricity, landline and water bills among others.
- Google Pay users can send or receive money with zero fees, straight from their bank accounts to almost anyone. Users can even send or receive money even if the receiver is not on Google Pay. Split lunch with a friend, pay the rent, or even make daily or monthly payments.
- PhonePe users can pay their bills, recharge, send money, buy gold, invest and shop at their favourite stores. Users can also choose from options like UPI, the PhonePe wallet or Debit and Credit Card to make payments.