(Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced the launch of its Event Management tools within its BD Corporate suite, the industry's most comprehensive investor relations workflow solution.
The functionality, in pilot testing with customers for several weeks, helps investor relations teams operate efficiently in organizing events and other interactions with the capital markets community. Event Management builds on BD Corporate’s industry-leading database of institutional investors, analytics, CRM and reporting tools, as well as IHS Markit’s sophisticated IR advisory services which include investor targeting, market intelligence, situational analytics and perception studies.
“Integrating events management into BD Corporate benefits the full ecosystem of issuers, investors and brokers by making events workflow more efficient and collaborative,” said O’Hara Macken, senior vice president and global head of Corporate Solutions, IHS Markit. “Our goal is to make targeting the right investors, executing on high value meetings and measuring the success of interactions across the capital markets more efficient and effective for everyone involved.”
Key features in the Event Management tool include:
- Investor Targeting: Identify priority investors with integrated investor intelligence
- Invitations: Send and track responses for save-the-date and invitation emails
- Itineraries: View and print detailed travel and meeting itineraries
- Meeting Preparation: Access key details on meeting attendees, including proprietary issuer specific intelligence
- Analytics: Evaluate event success and ROI with advanced analytics
IHS Markit plans to add deeper sell-side collaboration tools to the Event Management workflow so that issuers can more seamlessly coordinate with their brokers on events such as conferences and roadshows.