CEZ Group Taps DataGenic to Provide Trading Data Management Solution
- Data Management
- 23.11.2016 10:45 am
DataGenic, a leading provider of commodity data management solutions, announced today it has been selected by CEZ Group, the Czech integrated electricity conglomerate with operations in a number of countries in Central and South-Eastern Europe and Turkey, to implement its flagship Genic DataManager solution and supporting software modules.
Following a competitive and extensive selection process, CEZ Group selected DataGenic to replace a combination of in-house and third party applications with their award winning commodity data management solutions. Capable of providing an automated, quality assured and auditable approach to data collection, storage, distribution, and analysis DataGenic's suite of products proved to be the perfect fit to meet CEZ's demanding requirements. DataGenic will be partnering with the Prague based Deloitte Advisory s.r.o. to successfully deliver the implementation project.
The recommended solution will include:
- Genic DataManager - DataGenic's flagship solution
- Genic QualityManager - A rules-based engine for the automation of simple to complex data validation and derivations
- Genic WorkFlow - To automate, manage and monitor business processes
- Genic LiveConnect - To monitor and collect real-time pricing and events
- The provision of regional power & gas data feeds (fundamentals & pricing)
- Multiple system integrations, including Trayport and Openlink
"We are delighted to have been selected by one the major energy providers in Central and Eastern Europe to play a crucial part in the overhaul of its approach to Trading Data," said Richard Quigley, CEO of DataGenic. "I am confident the partnership between DataGenic and Deloitte will deliver a solution that significantly improves CEZ's ability to acquire, processes, validate, manage and distribute its trading data, therefore enhancing its ability to manage and mitigate trading risk."