Gresham Computing plc, a leading provider of real-time financial transaction control solutions, today announced its unaudited half year results for the six months ended 30 June 2015.
· Group software revenues up 38%
· Total revenues up 11% to £7.1m
· CTC becomes best-selling product in portfolio
· Positive traction in U.S. market following investment in 2014
· New CTC clients include a top 4 global insurance broker and a US based $1bn pre-paid products business
· CTC has been certified to the demanding Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by card brands
· New product launches planned for the autumn
“We had a notably strong first half with total Software revenues growing by 38%,” said Ian Manocha, CEO Gresham.“CTC, our flagship product, is driving this growth with CTC jumping to become our best selling product. We signed a number of direct and indirect new CTC customers in US, Europe and Asia, whilst existing customers extended their usage of the platform.
We are trading in line with our expectations with CTC recurring revenue and international pipeline growing steadily. The market demand for sophisticated transaction control and data integrity platforms remains high. We remain confident in our strategy and the outlook for the business.”
Full details can be found in the related RNS here