PumaPay Paves the Way for Mass Crypto Adoptions
- 12.08.2020 02:44 pm
PumaPay is one of the most innovative providers of a fully decentralized blockchain-based payment system. Since their establishment, the company has maintained that its vision is to be one of the frontrunners in supporting mass crypto adoption. To date, PumaPay continues to refine their technology, adding new features that are slowly helping their vision come to fruition. The latest developments are no different.
With their new hybrid solution, PumaPay differentiates itself from other payment service providers. Combining crypto with traditional finance, their service now enables payments to be made and received in any currency, with the PMA token acting as a means of value transfer, by virtually anyone from merchants of all varieties to end-users. With measures in place to ensure zero exposure to volatility for all parties and easy onboarding and offboarding to crypto the PumaPay solution offers maximum utility to all.
PumaPay CEO, Yoav Dror, said: “By providing innovative and much-needed developments ready to be utilized in the emerging crypto space, we bring the community one step closer to mass crypto adoption. As of today, we have managed to close the loop and offer a fully comprehensive, blockchain-based payment solution that mitigates widespread concerns regarding accessibility, regulation, volatility and usability.”
With that in mind, let's review some of PumaPay’s groundbreaking contributions:
· The heart of their PullPayment Protocol; a variety of customizable billing models, such as their innovative Recurring and Auto-Up Schemes. Utilizing smart contract architecture, these billing models were designed to offer maximum utility to businesses in their daily transactions.
· A fully decentralized, native app: the PumaPay Cryptocurrency mobile wallet. Available for Android and iOS devices, the app enables the sending, receiving, and storing of main cryptocurrencies, such as: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), as well as all other ERC-20 tokens.
· Streamlined, in-app cryptocurrency exchange services that allow for easy conversion from other cryptocurrencies to PMA.
· Encouraged merchant-customer trust via easily accessible, in-app refund requests.
· Fully compliant user onboarding that adheres to the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive and the KYC verification process. PumaPay has also gone as far as to ensure that their solution is compliant with current AML laws but is also future proof for future developments in the field.
· A comprehensive payment gateway, the PumaPay Business console. This platform empowers merchants with the ability to accept crypto, set up customized billings models, as well as manage and optimize their payment flow.
· Zero exposure to crypto volatility and guaranteed full liquidity with the PumaPay Fiat Settlement Layer. With this service, the currency rate is “locked,” thereby eliminating volatility risks and enabling offboarding from crypto to fiat. Further, merchants also have a straightforward means to withdraw funds and directly transfer into their bank account.
· In-app banner placement that provides clear, uninterrupted communication channels between merchants and their respective customers.
· A comprehensive PSP API solution that supports seamless integration for PSPs and their merchants/businesses looking to accept crypto as a means of payment. These advanced tools also aid in easing the onboarding process for clients whilst also providing PSPs with access to all features of the PumaPay PullPayment Protocol.
· Full certification by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards (DSS). This has and continues to ensure that PumaPay adheres to the highest safety standards and application of anti-fraud prevention measures. In complying with global data security standards, they keep their users’ data safe and secure.
· Easy integration with a fully documented API.
· An open-source developer hub space completed with all necessary documentation, product library and guides available at Wiki PumaPay.
· Finally, PumaPay’s most recent development, the “Buy Crypto” service, enables PumaPay wallet users to purchase cryptocurrencies within the app with a credit/debit card. Combined with the ability to exchange crypto to PMA from within the wallet, and the Fiat Settlement Layer, PumaPay is ‘closing the loop’ and creating a complete payment system that is connected to the traditional financial system at its endpoints, allowing easy onboarding and offboarding. In the coming weeks, they will improve the process even further, allowing direct purchase of PMA tokens with credit card from within the wallet.
Going forward, PumaPay has already started to provide some insight into their blueprint for mass crypto adoption. A snapshot of some of the projects they are currently looking into includes:
· The introduction of their very own Side Chain which will provide users with an improved, more competitive service, by expediting transaction settlement times and lowering GAS fees.
· US token - a new project that will hopefully allow PumaPay to offer l tokens to US-based clients, whilst fully complying with US Government regulation.
· Decentralized Finance (DeFi) - a staking mechanism that will offer PMA token holders with the ability to earn money for their holdings.
In paving the way towards mass crypto adoption, PumaPay is maintaining their momentum by consistently providing their users with cost-effective, simple, and efficient means to manage and process their payments. From their billing models to the PumaPay crypto wallet, their services are designed for maximum utility by anyone; whether you be a user wanting to purchase services with crypto or a merchant looking to engage customers and maximize your revenue!