Glassdoor Names Sage’s Steve Hare as Highest Rated CEO in the UK During COVID-19 crisis
- Covid-19 , Cloud , People Moves
- 17.09.2020 11:49 am
Sage, the market leader in cloud business management solutions, announced today that Steve Hare, CEO, has been recognised by Glassdoor for having the highest rated leadership score in the UK (95%), during the COVID-19 crisis.
The data published by Glassdoor today, uses primary analysis of voluntary, anonymous company reviews and ratings from UK-based current and former employees between 1st March, 2020 and 31st July, 2020.
Steve Hare, CEO of Sage, commented: “These are truly unprecedented times for our colleagues and customers, and this recognition is a direct reflection of their individual commitments and hard work. During this outbreak, Sage’s priority was to create a safe and effective working environment at a time when the stakes were high, and our customers’ need for support was greater than ever.
“I am a passionate advocate of listening to all colleagues and adapting to change as quickly and efficiently as possible. The next stage of this pandemic is an unknown to us all, and we must continue to listen and adapt to support those who need it most – including our small and medium sized businesses, up and down the country.”
The Top 10 highest rated CEOs During the COVID-19 Crisis in the UK are:
- Steve Hare, CEO of Sage: 95% Leadership Score
- Alan Hirzel, CEO of Abcam: 94% Leadership Score
- Duncan Rendall, CEO of Rendall and Rittner: 94% Leadership Score
- Greg Reed, CEO of HomeServeUK: 93% Leadership Score
- Dava Thayan, CEO of Kingsley Healthcare: 91% Leadership Score
- Pete Redfern, CEO of Taylor Wimpey: 91% Leadership Score
- Tracey Storey, CEO of ICP Nurseries: 88% Leadership Score
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook: 88% Leadership Score
- Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce: 87% Leadership Score
- Rob Browett, CEO of TeacherActive: 85% Leadership Score