TIBCO Bolsters Connected Intelligence Cloud Capabilities for Limitless Innovation
- Cloud , Data
- 05.09.2018 03:41 pm
TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in integration, API management, and analytics, today announced enhanced capabilities for the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud (TCIC). TIBCO continues to expand its cloud offerings, empowering businesses to leverage integration, messaging, and analytics capabilities on TIBCO Cloud to solve their toughest digital transformation challenges.
TCIC, a complete digital-business platform, allows organisations to interconnect disparate data, identify operational issues or future opportunities, and turn insights into actions. Within one environment, TCIC easily adapts to meet diverse enterprise business needs, from faster time-to-market, to a compelling customer experience.
The additions to TCIC will provide users with highly customisable and simple-to-use functions, such as business event processing, full lifecycle APIs, and visual analytics. New TCIC products include:
● TIBCO Cloud Events: Event processing tailored for the cloud
● TIBCO Cloud Nimbus: Intelligent business process modeling
● TIBCO Cloud Starters: Customisable, cross-capability template applications, built by TIBCO LABS, a collaborative program for customers and partners
● TIBCO Cloud AuditSafe (Beta): Immutable cloud-based audit ledger backed by TIBCO Blocklayer, TIBCO's blockchain network
Enhancements to existing TCIC products include:
● TIBCO Cloud Integration with TIBCO Scribe functionality: Cloud-based integration for businesses of any size and users of any skill level
● TIBCO Cloud Mashery and TIBCO Mashery Local: Full lifecycle API management that is also available in user’s own data centre as containerised microservices
● TIBCO Cloud Live Apps: Addition of a TIBCO Live Apps assistant, featuring an automated chat-style interface, based on Amazon Lex
● TIBCO Cloud Spotfire X: Data visualisation and analytics with the A(X) experience (coming soon)
“At TIBCO, we believe that innovation is driven by taking a human approach to data, not simply by increased digitalisation,” said Matt Quinn, chief operating officer, TIBCO. “Our goal with the expanded TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud is to create an enterprise-scale platform that augments organisations’ intelligence and humanises digital analysis. We listened to our customers’ needs, focusing on a seamless user experience, faster speed to market, and the ability to interconnect TIBCO offerings to create dynamic business applications.”
TIBCO is also expanding its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) by making additional TCIC offerings available on AWS Marketplace, adding Amazon Lex-based chatbot capabilities, running joint webinars with AWS, and supporting Diamond sponsorship of AWS re:Invent 2018.