NetSuite Helps Accountants Tap Into the Power of the Cloud
- Cloud , Accounting
- 10.11.2020 07:31 pm
Today’s economic environment has only increased the ways in which businesses, both big and small, rely on accountants. From bookkeeper to business strategy, accounting professionals are taking on much larger roles than the traditional number crunching stereotypes portray and increasingly find themselves in business advisory roles, partnering with stakeholders to not just keep the records, but interpret financial information to help improve decision making and drive business outcomes.
Accounting is transforming and, moreover, accountants need the right tools and technology to deliver the best possible results. To help accountants on this quest, NetSuite is introducing a new programme called SuiteAccountants. This programme expands company's commitment to the NetSuite community and makes it easier for accountants to take advantage of the cloud to service their clients with real-time financials.
With SuiteAccountants, company aims to provide accounting professionals with free access to NetSuite licensing and training courses to better serve businesses in a changing world. Here’s what’s available to NetSuite's accounting community starting today:
- Free licensing: Provides NetSuite customers with one free license for any member of SuiteAccountants, making it easy and cost effective for firms to support clients moving to cloud ERP.
- New training: A free series of instructor-led training sessions through NetSuite Online Learning, providing new members with the foundational knowledge needed to optimise NetSuite for your client’s business needs.
- Referral programmes: Members of the SuiteAccountants programme are eligible to enjoy the rewards of the NetSuite Referral Partner Programme, including a 10 percent commission on the first year’s license for referrals that become new NetSuite customers.
Members of the SuiteAccountants programme can leverage NetSuite to easily monitor key financial information and automate processes like accounts payable, fixed assets management, and revenue recognition.
As businesses continue to rely on financial-first decision-making, the SuiteAccountants programme will provide a pathway to not only help accountants meet the needs of our growing customer base, but also make it easy for accountants to adopt modern accounting practices that are powering accounting both now and in the future.
To learn more about SuiteAccountants visit: https://www.netsuite.com/portal/partners/accountant-program.shtml.
- What Is AP Automation and How Does it Work?
- Retained Earnings Guide: Formula & Examples
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio Defined: Formula & Examples
- 6 Common Invoicing Problems and How to Solve Them
- 6 Expense Management Best Practices: The Complete Guide for CFOs and Experts
By Ranga Bodla, VP of Industry Marketing, Oracle NetSuite