Netcracker Showcases Virtualization and Digital Innovation at MWC 2017
- Cloud , IT Innovations
- 27.02.2017 07:45 am
Netcracker Technology stated today that it would showcase its comprehensive suite of solutions and services that enable digital transformation. Thus, laying the foundation for virtualization at Mobile World Congress 2017, in Barcelona, Spain.
At Mobile World Congress, Netcracker will show the next evolution of its Cloud-Based Online Charging System (OCS) and highlight the expansion of NEC/Netcracker's partner program, Ecosystem 2.0. Netcracker will also showcase its broad suite of next-gen BSS/OSS and SDN/NFV solutions that enable digital transformation and help service providers commercialize and monetize new services across hybrid environments comprised of physical and virtual infrastructure.
As the industry's first always-active online charging system, Netcracker's Cloud-Based OCS is designed to help service providers rapidly monetize new digital services by addressing all of the key pain points associated with legacy, hardware-based charging systems. Netcracker's Cloud-Based OCS enables:
- Always-on availability and deployment flexibility across physical and virtual environments.
- Unparalleled cloud elasticity and scalability to keep up with the demands of VoLTE, virtualized, 5G and IoT services.
- Converged revenue management scenarios with embedded analytics.
Netcracker recently announced that it has expanded its existing BSS partnership with Videotron, a Canada-based cable, internet, telephone and wireless service provider, by delivering its modernized OCS.
NEC Corporation and Netcracker will also showcase Ecosystem 2.0, the next evolution in partner collaboration, at Mobile World Congress. Ecosystem 2.0 goes beyond VNF onboarding to solve operational and monetization issues associated with bringing new services to market. It enables service providers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market with access to commercially ready services.
- Enable continuous service innovation.
- Leverage pre-integrated, best-of-breed VNFs with minimal risk.
Ecosystem 2.0 allows partners to:
- Become part of NEC/Netcracker's business-driven solutions.
- Enable seamless onboarding with access to an advanced partner portal with a dashboard that shows VNF statistics and feedback from service providers.
- Certify their VNFs as commercially ready, working with market-leading service orchestration, service design and business management applications.