Blockchain Live Returns to London for its Third Year
- 01.08.2019 01:45 pm
Blockchain Live returns to London for its third year on the 25th of September, gathering industry leaders and innovators to discuss the applications and impact of blockchain across various industries.
A veritable festival of content, the event will feature over 70 speakers across seven different theatres. From interoperability and scalability questions, to discussing the new business models that blockchain will enable, the event will focus on the business potential of blockchain & DLT, encouraging mature, balanced conversations on the technology.
With two features focused on finance, Blockchain Live will cover every aspect of financial services, from payments and settlements to insurance. The Future Finance stage will look at blockchain as a tool within financial services, whether transforming trade finance or simplifying payments and settlements, answering all of your questions about implementation and adoption. The Crypto Impact stage will take a look at the new face of cryptocurrencies, the development of regulation of Virtual Assets, and how tokenisation is likely to transform the way we invest.
Headline speakers include: Click here to view all speakers
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Executive Chairman, Global Digital Finance
- Paolo Tasca, Executive Director, UCL CBT
- Neepa Patel, Chief Compliance Officer, R3
- Anthony Macey, Director of Emerging Technology, Barclays
- Nadeem Ladki, Director of Business Development, Ripple
- Bob Crozier, Blockchain Lead, Allianz
- Greg Medcraft, Director of Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD
- Elisabeth Noble, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority
- Richard Crook, CTO, LAB577
- Dion Seymour, Policy and Technical Advisor, HMRC
Be part of the conversation and find out about the future of blockchain in finance at Europe’s foremost blockchain event, Blockchain Live, 25th September 2019. Click here to register for your free festival pass.